Prologue

It was another day in Konoha. And like any other day in the hidden leaf village, everyone was doing something somewhat pleasant and or useful. Not too far somewhere in the Village at a young ten-year-old girl.

She likes to keep her distance from everyone else because of the very strange and odd glances she got on a daily. But she couldn't quite blame them at all. She took a glance at her skin just about every day and cringed deeply at how strange-looking she was.

Not every girl you saw her age had purple skin the hue of a gem. Or long hair that shimmed to shimmer and glow the same way as her skin did.

Pandora seemed to hate herself the more she here older with each passing day. She blew a small raspberry out, gazing at her reflection in the long streaming waters of the river.

She shut her eyes slowly contracting her chakra to flow through her slightly chubby fingertips before she let the water scoop up into her palm creating a ball smiling brightly.

The smile could make anyone smile back. I'm finally getting it. She thought to giggle quietly at the tickling the water gave on her hands.

Unknown to her, two figures were watching her with interest. One being a young boy, the other a grown man Lee couldn't lie and say he wasn't at least intrigued he had never seen her before.

He tugged on Guy Sensei's arm making the man look down to glance at him. "Hm? What is Lee?" Guy questioned. Lee looked up at his Sensei with wonder.

"Sensei I've never seen her before is she new here?" Lee asked the innocent question making Guy crack a grin, he slowly nodded his head.

"Indeed Lee, she's from the land of waves, she's practicing to become an outstanding Ninja-like you." Guy beamed flashing the young one a grin, but Lee was more focused on Pandora seeing her smiling and giggling at the water.

Pandora really was something else. She was quite different like he was and he wanted more to talk to her and be friends. But he was worried she was like all the kids at the academy. Rude, and unfair in all the wrong ways.

"Why don't you go say hello Lee, she's around your age she's friendly but shy, her name is Pandora." Guy gave Lee a small urging him forward.

With a determined look, Lee rushed over to the young girl, quickly beaming at her making her eyes go wide.

She lost concentration letting the water ball fall, and splashback into the water. "Hello! I'm Rock Lee you are really pretty." He smiled at her brightly.

Pandora was staring in awe at the kid around her age. She suddenly smiled and a small giggle left her lips. Her eyes were round and large with curiosity and she felt somewhat shy around his gaze, wanting to hide her slightly plump figure. She was only ten the same as Lee.

"Hello, Lee it's nice to meet you I'm Pandora." She pointed at herself slowly smiling when Lee seemed, even more, happier.

"Pandora is such a unique and nice name, would you like to be friends?" Lee questioned.

Pandora was more than shocked. No one approached her. Ever since her family was finally able to move here to the village all they received was strange looks.

Her father was an amazing Shinobi. Her mom was one as well. Her older brother was already doing missions in his own team.

Her whole family seemed to find her place expect her. You couldn't miss the Lin family clan they all were different than anything anyone had seen. Pandora suddenly started to smile brightly nodding her head extra fast.

"I would love to be friends! Oh my gosh." She squealed quickly jumping around happily.

Lee was watching in awe before he started smiling happily quickly he hugged the young girl tightly spinning her around both the kids enjoying the newfound friendship.

They both never had a friend before so maybe that's what made such an innocent and normal thing seem like it was the best thing in the world. Guy Sensei grinned at the sight, swiping his thumb under his chin.

"Power of Youth at its best good job Lee."