You're What?! Pt. 2

Audrey was silently crying behind her mother's wing. (Y/n) tried to comfort her daughter the best she could. (Y/n) herself didn't know what it's like to bear a child, even though she wished she did before she died. She was going to support Audrey through her entire pregnancy, even if Jerome didn't like it. It was her house and her rules, he would have to suck it up and deal with the fact his granddaughter got knocked up by Angel Dust.

Adrian and Anastasia came upstairs to see what all the commotion was about. No one knew that hours before everyone had awoken that Anastasia had made a deal with Valentino. Something about him had made her repressed anger start to surface. She was losing her blue color in place for an ash gray. It wasn't noticeable yet. She just had to wait until her anger was out. "May I ask what is going on?" Adrian, despite being drowsy from listening to his parents intercourse session last night, could sense the rising tension in the room.

The room was so quiet one could hear a speck of dust moving, the tension was high and Jerome's voice seemed to cut through the tense air like a hot knife through butter, needless to say, it wasn't pleasant. "You and Angel are having a kid?" Adrian opens his mouth when he heard it. Anastasia's eye twitches slightly because her anger grew by the fact that she knows she won't be able to have a family like Audrey could. "Dad.."

"Do you have ANY idea of the target you put on yours and his backs?!" Audrey starts crying as Jerome's voice got increasingly louder. "YOU DON'T DO YOU? OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DON'T! HOW COULD YOU HAVE KNOWN? HOW COULD ANYONE OTHER THAN ME KNOW?" He threw his arms up in rage as Alastor and Adrian both had a concerned and confused look on their faces. Anastasia steps out before she blows a fuse. (Y/n) tightens her wings grasp on Audrey as Jerome takes a step forward.

"ANGEL IS VALENTINO'S LITTLE FUCK BOY! YOU HAVING HIS KID IS LIKE PAINTING A HUGE GIGANTIC BRIGHT NEON TARGET ON YOUR BACK!" Audrey started crying louder. "YOU COULD DIE! VALENTINO WILL KILL YOU! OR WORSE! FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU DIE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM!" He looked like he was in tears. Alastor made a move to get closer to Audrey but he felt like he couldn't move. Adrian felt the same. (Y/n) protects Audrey from whatever her father might do. Audrey continues crying.

"I'VE ALREADY LOST TO VALENTINO ONCE, I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE TO HIM AGAIN FOR THE SAME GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING REASON.' He stepped towards Audrey again. 'I'VE LOST CLAIRE TO HIM! I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ANYONE ELSE FOR THEM BEING WITH HIS LITTLE FUCK BOY!"

Realization sets within (Y/n) when she hears Claire's name. While Audrey was crying, she slightly peels away her mother's wing to look at her grandfather. Jerome's face was full of tears, "I don't want to loose another member of my family to that son of a bitch... He killed my sister... I don't want him to kill my granddaughter." He began hiccuping as he couldn't remember why he was mad at Audrey in the first place. Audrey peels her mother's wing off of her and crawled over to Jerome and gave him a hug. He threw is arms around her and held her close while he cried into her shoulder. "I don't want to loose you. I never want to loose you, any of you..." his grip tightened as he weeped. (Y/n) was stunned at the sight in front of her. Alastor took another step forward but was stopped by Adrian who looked around not realizing that Anastasia had left the room since Jerome's yelling.

They left the bedroom and made their way to the living room where Anastasia was pacing. No one notices a burnt pillow on the ground. Jerome notices Anastasia's eyes looked a bright yellow, signifying her rage.

Alastor patted Audrey's back and went to the kitchen with Adrian to get a drink. "Ah! Anastasia, there you are! I understand that earlier was a bit tense, but everything is fine now." Audrey chuckles nervously, "Yeah, it was something...."

"Oh yeah, it sure was something." Jerome was the only one to notice Anastasia's eyes changed to an orange color. "Ana? You alright?" She crossed her arms and kicked the charred pillow, burnt feathers began to fly everywhere. "Oh sure! I'm FINE and DANDY!" Anastasia felt like a cup of water that was filled to the brim and was about to spill, just one more drop, and she would. (Y/n) went to go hug her daughter in hope to hug her, still not noticing Anastasia's eyes.