The Start Of It All

If only you knew how surprised I was to see you for the first time.

How my stomach dropped when I first saw you smile.

It was all of a sudden, so unexpected.
All I wanted was a glass of water but your angel face stopped me in my tracks when you looked straight at me.

You were like a breath of fresh air I wasn't aware I needed.

Your long silky hair flew with the air blowing in your face, with what I could only guess was a fan in front of the camera, and I couldn't help to think how it would feel between my fingers, how I would feel to fist it in my hands when I pounded into you from behind.
I remember shaking my head at these thoughts, disgusted and weirded out by them.

When my back started to ache from it being slighly bent in order to see Taehyung's computer, I straightened up and asked the question I was dying to be answered. "Who's that?"

You were with a blonde girl in what seemed like a hotel room, playing around and reading fans' comments.

When he answered I smiled lightly.
It fit you, it truly did.
It was a beautiful name but not as near as you were.
I had never seen a kind of beautiful like you.

You were different.
Different than those other girls I've seen and been with.

Tae gushed about your friend Lili, but I didn't care. I was too entranced with your laugh to hear him calling my name, and when I didn't answer he let out a screech, running off of his chair to the living room where the others were watching a movie.

"Yoongi hyung has a crush!" He teased raising his eyebrows up and down, and I only shook my head at his silliness, before leaving, closing the door to my bedroom, and grabbing my laptop from my bed, exiting the current tab where two people were fucking.

I searched your name, and there you were.

You were a singer in a famous American girl band, the youngest too. I was four years your senior and I wasn't worried anymore.

Your voice.
Oh how can I explain your voice?
It was like... honey, literally music to my ears, and god! The way you moved.
It left me breathless with a very painful hard on.
When I tried to relieve myself, I didn't help, you did.
It was embarrassing.
I had barely seen you just a few hours ago and here I was, getting hot and bothered for you.
I felt sick honestly, but if only I knew how worse I would get as time moved on.

-

Well damn! This is my first BTS story! Ahhhh IM actually going to see them on May 9th! and I'm super excitedddd, but anyways! I really really hope I don't lose interest in writing this story, bcs I absolutely suck at keeping up w/them. Comment or vote if you're interested in this story, I need motivation.