Rabbit x Fox

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

Hey, there! The first chapter will be my OTP, Rabbit x Fox. Because hell yeah :)

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

✮ Which one hogs the blanket?

Definitely Fox. Rabbit almost always wakes up in the middle of the night and has to war with his clingy sleeping boyfriend for warmth. He usually gives up and cuddles him in the end.

✮ Which one complains about the crumbs on the bed?

Rabbit. He spends a lot of time in the bed, usually writing song lyrics either on his laptop or in his journal, and absolutely hates when it's messy. It's usually his fault, which Fox doesn't hesitate to point out when he himself is blamed.

✮ Which one is ticklish?

Surprisingly, both. They could be having a quiet evening cuddle when all of a sudden one tickles the other. It then turns into a full-on battle to see who faints first. Wars seem to be pretty common in this household.

✮ Who's the funniest drunk?

Rabbit. He loves alcohol, so when he's drunk, he is out of it. Once during a party, Fox found him flirting with a lamp post. He took a video and sent it to all the other masks for future blackmail, due to Rabbit's love of pranking them.

✮ Who's better with kids?

Fox. Rabbit doesn't like kids, though he would like a few of his own. Fox actually volunteers at a daycare and loves it.

✮ Who's the one that fixes things around the house?

Fox. As Rabbit tends to rampage when he gets angry, Fox has learned to fix pretty much anything. Though, his boyfriend once broke a priceless vase of Leopard's. Let's just say...Rabbit had to find somewhere else to stay for a weekend.

✮ Who is more likely to cry over a sad book/movie?

Rabbit. He has a weak spot for sad movies/books. Fox may say differently, but he has definitely shed a few tears watching Endgame.

✮ Who sings along to the radio?

Both! They end up performing mini concerts. They did one on their way to a funeral one time.

✮ Who would enter them both into a talent show?

Rabbit. And Fox would most likely have a heart attack.

✮ Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?

Fox. He gets easily distracted. This actually happened once while he was baking cookies.

✮ Who would throw the other into a pool?

Rabbit. Definitely.

✮ Who shops for groceries?

Fox. Rabbit used to, but he's not allowed anymore due to the balloon incident.

✮ Who kills the spiders?

Fox, surprisingly. Rabbit screams like a girl at the sight of any bug, while Fox has no problem with them.

✮ Who is the morning person?

Fox. He likes to wake up early and surprise Rabbit with breakfast in bed, along with making breakfast for all the other masks, or just watch him sleep peacefully since there aren't many peaceful moments in the Masked Household. (explanation about that at the end of the chapter)

✮ Who is the night person?

Rabbit. He either stays up late writing songs or watches Fox sleep peacefully.

LIGHTNING ROUND!

✮ Who's the one that says "look behind you, but don't be obvious."

Fox.

✮ And which one is the bastard that turns their entire body around and goes, "WHERE?"

Rabbit.

✮ Who likes to hold the other in their arms?

Rabbit.

✮ Who nuzzles into the other?

Fox.

✮ Who kisses the other on the forehead before they go to sleep?

Both, at the same time.

✮ What would their wedding song be?

Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson, A song written by Rabbit, or A freestyle from Fox on the spot

✮ A song that describes their relationship?

I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes

✮ Who's the laziest?

Rabbit.

✮ Who gets jealous the easiest?

Rabbit.

FINAL QUESTION

✮ Who would propose?

Rabbit. I'm guessing Fox would try but then Rabbit would make him laugh too hard to finish and then somehow it would turn into Rabbit stealing the ring and proposing to him instead.

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

Are these two amazing? Yes. Am I happy with this chapter? Mostly yes. Are you guys happy with this chapter? God, I hope so, this took an hour and a half.

Oh- right! The whole 'Masked Household' thing. Basically, I have a headcanon that all the masks live in this big mansion together that is owned by the billionaire himself, Leopard. I'll probably be making a book about everyone's antics that will involve a lot of the ships in this book! It'll obviously be called the Masked Household. Anyways...

'Catcha on the flipside! 👋