XI

Jungkook and Taehyung walks at the hallway, going to their locker. The younger was stopped as he was pushed, luckily the older caught him. The older glared at the boy who pushed Jungkook, the boy getting scared and running away.
"Are you okay, Bubba?" The older asks the younger who's eyes were closed. He opened his eyes, looking around and nodding.
"Assholes" Taehyung mutters, the younger hearing it and tilting his head to the side.
"What's an asshole?(It is where feces come out and the thing that you will be using when Jimin f--🤣🤣)" Jungkook asks, the older getting startled and shaking his head.

Jungkook opens his locker, a note falling. He picked it up, looking at it with confusion. He then opens it, seeing a familiar handwriting.

Dear Ggukie baby,

I know you won't be having a date and I can't have a date with you cause you will hate me but I'm giving you this letter, so you will be feeling like someone does love you. Of course, I love you and you will find out my identity when never 💜

Jungkook looks around, getting startled by Taehyung's face which was a few inches away from him.
"Ohhh, a love letter for Jungkookie? Who gave it?" He asks, smirking as he crosses his arms.
"I don't know, it doesn't have any name" Jungkook replied, shaking the envelope to find any paper. Taehyung then checks his locker, seeing a black envelope.
"What's this? A blackmail?" He said, opening the envelope which consists a receipt and letter. He opens the letter and rolls his eyes.

Dear asshole,
Take care of Jungkook for me, if you don't, I'll make sure you won't have any kids. And I almost forgot, give me money, I bought an envelope for you just to make this letter

Taehyung groans, looking at the receipt before his eyes widened.
"$5 for an envelope!? What kind of envelope is this, I wouldn't be surprised if it had any black card but $5? Ugh!" He said, getting $5 in his wallet and putting it on the envelope. Jungkook smiled to himself, someone does love him(Many people loves him 🤣).

"Let's get to class, that envelope is expensive" Taehyung said as he started walking.
"It was just $5" Jungkook said, following the older.

"But still, ugh!"