XII

Jungkook sat at his chair, rocking Minjung while his classmates rocks theirs. The classroom was full off loud wails from the dolls, the professor was out as the principal called him for a meeting. Jimin sat down beside the younger, taking secret glances as he mentally smiled. The younger will definitely be a good parent in the future.

"Hey Jungkook" Jimin said, his usual smirk plastered in his face. The said male looked at him, glaring as he turned back around and continued on rocking the baby doll.
"Hey, baby, why are you ignoring me?" The older asks, even though he knew, he still wants it to come out of the younger's mouth.
"I'm busy, Jimin" Jungkook replied, getting a baby bottle with milk inside of it.

"Put him down, let's talk" The older persuaded, but the younger wouldn't budge and continued on taking care of the doll.
"I don't want to fail, Jimin, just bother someone else" Jungkook said, the said male sighing as he looks around.
"But all of them are busy" The older whines, earning a sigh from the younger.
"Then just sit there and watch on how to take care of a baby, even if this is fake" Jungkook said, and rocked the now sleeping baby.

Jimin got bored as he watched Jungkook take care of the baby doll. He stood up, walking out of the class. He walks to the cafeteria to buy something to eat.

Jungkook looks at the older as he walked out of the room, sighing as he looks down. He then felt his hair being pulled, looking at up to see one of the bullies of the school, which was also Jungkook's.
"Since Jimin isn't here, let's have some fun" The guy said as he snatched Minjung away.
"No, don't, you'll break it" Jungkook said, not minding the grip on his hair and only on the doll on the bully's hand.

As the bully was about to hit Jungkook, someone held his hand. He looks at the person, eyes widening at he saw Jimin.
"What are you doing?" The older asks, grip tightening on the bully's hand.
"No-nothing" The bully stuttered, removing Jimin's grip on his hand before running to the corner of the room.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asks, inspecting the younger for any wounds.

"Thank you"
"No problem"