XXIII

"We did it" Jimin says as he smirks, trying to tease the boy. Jungkook's eyes got more bigger, he grips the duvet more to himself.
"W-We really d-did it? D-Did I really lo-lose my vi-virginity without me kn-knowing?" The younger started to talk to himself, he couldn't comprehend what's happening. The younger started to breathe heavily, he started shaking and his knuckles started to get white as his grip on the duvet got more tighter and tighter.

Jimin notices this, he shakes the boy but he wasn't answered.
"Jungkook? Hey, I was joking" He said, he then saw the younger's eyes rolling to the back of his head before passing out again.
"Shit!" Jimin yells, he made the younger pass out. He shakes the younger, but he wouldn't wake up so the older just gave up. He stood up from the bed, it was still 5am. They had time, Jimin's sure the younger would just be out for an hour. He decided to just do his morning routine, going to the bathroom with a towel on his shoulder.

As Jimin took a shower, he remembered something.
"Wait, where's the doll we should be taking care of? I'll ask Jungkook later" He said to himself, continuing on the scrubbing the shampoo on his head. After showering and doing what he does everytime he's done, he gets out of the room. He saw Jungkook who starting to slowly wake up, opening his eyes and sitting up. The boy looks around, squealing and covering his eyes with the duvet as he saw Jimin shirtless again.

"Hey, what happened an hour ago was just a joke, okay? I wouldn't take your virginity without your consent, that's just wrong" Jimin says, chuckling as the younger nodded and covered his head with the duvet.
"Wait, I almost forgot! Where's that 'Minjung' doll? The one for our project?" The older asks.
"Oh, he's with Taehyung hyung, he said that he'll take care of it for awhile until I get better" Jungkook replies, voice muffled as his head was still covered by the duvet.
"Maybe we should get it later, I mean, you're okay now, right?" Jimin says, the younger replying with a muffled hum. The older walks out of the room, going to his room to change.

After Jimi got out, Jungkook removed the duvet from his head. He couldn't believe he was fooled by Jimin by saying he lost his virginity. He smirks to himself, plotting a revenge on the older.

"Oh, Jimin hyung, you don't know what's coming for you"