V

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook looks up to see another famous person on the school, Kim Taehyung. He looks down, not wanting to get beaten.
"No, no, I won't hurt you, I'm not like Jimin" The older said as he held his hand out. Jungkook hesitantly held the other's hand, getting help from standing up.

Taehyung saw that the boy's glasses was cracked, so he tried touching it. Jungkook flinched as he thought the older would hit him but he saw that he retracted his hand.
"People really traumatized you, huh? Don't worry, I can be your friend" Taehyung said as he held the boy's waist. Upon hearing that, the younger felt tears brimming at his eyes. The older male noticed this, so he removed his hand on the boy's waist.

"Sorry, I'll go" Taehyung said as he was about to walk away. He was stopped when the younger tugged on his leather jacket.
"Please don't" Jungkook said in a small voice, making the older smile at him.
"Okay, so please don't cry" He said as he wiped the younger's unshed tears. Jungkook nodded, looking down as he blushed from the older's touch.
"Your glasses is cracked" Taehyung said, noticing that the younger's eyes widened.
"What!? Oh no! Daddy and Mommy will hurt me again" Jungkook said loudly, not noticing the older's widened eyes.

"Your Mom and Dad hurts you?" Taehyung asks as the younger covered his mouth and shook his head.
"No, I heard that right, is it true?" He asks again. The younger then burst into tears, giving up on explaining.
"You have to tell the cops" Taehyung said as he hugged the boy and let him cry on his chest.
"I-I don't wan-want to, t-they'll hu-hurt me m-more and wi-will make me s-sleep at the attic, I d-dont want t-to sleep th-there, it's d-d-dark" Jungkook stutters as he continued to sob.
"Shh, you won't tell the cops, okay? Go with me later, I'll buy you a new replica of that glasses, so your Daddy and Mommy won't hurt you, okay?" Taehyung said, rubbing the boy's back to calm him down.

"I-I don't w-want to b-burden y-y-you" The younger said as he pulled away from the hug.
"No, it's ok--Oh my god" Taehyung cuts himself off as he saw the younger's cheek. He wiped his fingers on the boy's cheek, seeing the makeup that came off.
"Did your Daddy did this?" He asks as he gets his phone and let's the boy see his face. Jungkook nodded as his lips quivered, fiddling with his fingers.
"Please don't tell anybody, O-ow" The younger said, cutting himself off when his head started hurting. Taehyung noticed this as he looks at the boy's bandaged head, noticing that the bandage was now being covered with blood.

"I won't tell, okay, let's get you to the infirmary"