Another finale?

Jimin holds Jungkook's hand. They're gonna see their baby out of this world now, and they're so happy. Of course, the younger still needs to go after a few hours of pain before that, but it's okay at least he'll see their child.

"Mr Park, breathe, just one last push and little Park is out" The doctor says, looking up to the crying male.
"I-I can't, h-hyung" Jungkook says, looking at the older. Jimin nervously smiled at him, kissing his knuckles to assure him.
"You need to, baby, or else Minhyun won't be out" The older says, wiping the younger's sweat. The younger nodded before giving one last push. As he did this, loud wails emits around the room and a baby was shown.

Jimin kisses Jungkook's forehead, smiling as he stared at their baby. The younger smiled at the baby that was placed down on his chest(Of course they cleaned him first 🤣). Tears of joy forms in his eyes, he couldn't believe it, the baby that was once inside him was now in his arms. Jimin wipes his tears, kissing his forehead again.
"Little Hyunie, welcome to the world"

"Hyung, Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook yells, his friend just froze seeing his baby. The older got out of his trance, but went back on staring at the baby in his arms and zoning out again. Jungkook rolled his eyes, an evil idea coming on his mind.
"Taehyung hyung! Minhyun is falling from you arms!" He yelled, startling the older who tightens his hold onto the baby. Jimin and Jungkook laughed at his reaction, not paying attention to the glare that was directed on them.
"You were zoning out so much, what's happening to you?" Jimin asks, caressing his wife's palm.

"It's just, I'm older than Jungkook but he's the first one to have a child. Hyunhae still isn't pregnant" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"Well, that's the power of the Park sperm" Jimin says, chuckling as the youngest slapped his chest.