XVI

Jungkook was discharged, Jimin was willing to take him home but the younger declined.
"Are you sure you don't want to?" The older asks, the younger nodding again.
"Okay, let's help you out" Jimin said as he puts the younger's arm around his neck while he puts his hand on his waist. Jungkook apparently sprained his foot, as the girl's heels hit it hard.

Jungkook walks to his house, seeing his clothes that was near their door. He was lucky no one stole it, but he was sad that he doesn't have any house to stay in. He couldn't ask Taehyung as theother younger had done everything to him, and being a bother was the last of it. His phone started ringing, so he gets it. It was an unknown number, he didn't remember giving someone his number. He decided to answer it, maybe just someone who got the wrong number.

"Hello?" Jungkook said, voice sounding confused asf.

"Hi Jungkook"

"umm... Jimin?" The younger said, shocked as the older called him.

"You can stay at my house, I'll be picking you up"

"How--" Jungkook was cut off as the call ended, sighing as he looks around.

Jimin arrived after a few minutes, he got out of the car, helping Jungkook with his things.
He then opened the door for the younger, walking back to his own as the younger got in.
"So, tell me how you knew my parents kicked me out?" Jungkook said, looking at the older.
"I heard that phone call with your parents, are they always like that" Jimin explained, earning just a nod. Jungkook stayed quiet at the mention of his father.

"Here's my apartment" Jimin said, placing the luggages down.
"You know I could just rent one" Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.
"That apartments are dirty" The older replied, starting the car.
"Maybe I could help you by working" The younger said, the older just shakes his head. Jungkook convinced him, so he let it be.

"Why are your parents like that?"