XIV

People was gossiping when Jungkook was walking to the cafeteria. It made him curious and somewhat making him feel like something was going to happen. As he got inside the cafeteria, all people stared at him, making him a little uncomfortable. He looks down, biting his lips as he walks to a table.

"Oh, here he is! The slut who's seducing Jimin oppa to fuck him" A high pitched voice said, gaining the attention of Jungkook who looks up. He looks around, as the people stared at him.
"Hey, you! You were with Jiminie oppa that day, you were bothering him! You threatened him, so he told me he was the one bothering you" The voice came from the girl that made Jungkook sprain his hand.
"No, I--that's not true, we were just together because he wanted to talk to me about the project" The younger said, feeling himself being slapped.

"Just tell them the truth! You were following him because you wanted to get fucked by him" The girl said as she glared at Jungkook. The younger male shakes his head, not giving in as he knows what the girl was saying is all lies. His hair was then grabbed, making the food he just ordered spill on his shirt. He quietly gasp, feeling tears prick his eyes as the grip on his hair was tightening.

"P-please let g-go, it h-hurts" Jungkook whimpered as he held the girl's hand. He cries as his still sprained hand was held, being gripped harshly.
"Please!" He screamed as the grip on his sprained hand tightens. His shirt was then being removed, using his other hand to try and held on it as he didn't want people seeing the scars his parents leave whenever they beat him. The girl was getting irritated by this, so she banged Jungkook's head on the table, emitting a loud thud.

Jungkook screams again, feeling some substance flow on his forehead. It then dropped on his glasses, making him see it and gasps.
"Stop! Please!" He pleaded, feeling lightheaded. He was then dropped on the floor, thinking that it was done. He was wrong as he felt a kick on his stomach, grunting as held onto it.
"Hey, stop!" A voice shouted, making the girl stop what she was doing.

Jungkook was relieve, but black dots filled his vision and his surroundings was spinning. He passed out but not before hearing his name being called out.