Chapter 3: You?

Leaving Bakugou outside under the distant supervision of Midnight, Aizawa enters the dorms, heaving a weary sigh. "What am I getting myself into," he mumbles to himself. As the door closes behind him, Aizawa looks up to see Iida, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Todoroki doing homework on the couch of the common area as Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, and Asui sit in the kitchen area doing their own.

Aizawa clears his throat and the students turn towards him, questions lighting their eyes. Another sigh falls past Aizawa's lips as he tells the students, "Get everyone down here right now."

Iida, as usual, quickly stands. "Of course, sir!" he says and sprints up the staircase to alert the classmates who are not present. Aizawa shakes his head as those present whisper among themselves, discuss what could possibly have happened that calls for a meeting on a Saturday such as this one, when nothing eventful has happened since the USJ attack two weeks ago. Midoriya's muttering is quite loud, of course, and Aizawa hears the term "attack" pop up many times throughout the flood of words spilling from the boy's mouth. How on earth does someone speak so damn fast?

The door to the stairs slams open as Iida runs in and comes to a stop just in front of his teacher. "Everyone is coming down right now, Mr. Aizawa," he says, arm chopping the air swiftly.

"Thank you, Iida, take a seat." The blue haired boy does so dutifully as he awaits the rest of the class.

Within two minutes, the entirety of class 1-A is present, all nineteen of them, and Aizawa silences them when he begins, "Quiet now. I'm only saying this once and you are not going to speak until I am done, alright?" Murmurs of affirmation ring through the room, and Aizawa waits for each individual student to have agreed before continuing, "You are going to be meeting a teenager who will be your new classmate from now on," grins fill the room as the students look giddily at one another, seemingly holding silent conversations. "However," the smiles falter at the word, "this particular student is being brought in as a part of a new project that UA is beginning. It is a young villain rehabilitation project."

Aizawa glances at each student, several of whom seem to understand the situation and gasp while others stare dazedly at him in confusion. "For those of you who do not understand what this means, to put it simply, your new classmate is a villain—"

Shouts of outrage interrupt Aizawa as several people stand from where they were sprawled on the couch, a chair, or the floor. Mineta seems to be crying and shouting that he is going to be murdered before he can fulfill his dreams, whatever those messed up dreams are. "QUIET!" Aizawa yells, eyes glowing red as his hair and capture weapon hover. "You are all going to sit back down until I finish this explanation!" The children snap their mouthes closed and, despite clearly having many things they want to say, sit quietly.

"Alright. You are going to treat him as a normal student. We are going to have him under supervision at all times, having a pro with him whenever he exits this building as well as the cameras we have placed in his dorm and such. However, I would recommend not to pick any fights with him. He is an extremely dangerous villain that you have most likely heard of. The kid is sixteen, your age, and can probably kill all of you very easily bare handed. We have a quirk inhibiting collar on him to stop quirk usage, but that does not get rid of the threat. Do not be around him alone... ever... you would be making it easy for him to get you, even without his quirk. If he ever pulls anything, get pro heroes to help you if at all available. If there are no pros nearby, you must work together and do not hold back. If you work together and have the intent to kill, you may barely stop him from killing you, even if you only manage break his leg or something. Though, I doubt that would stop him," he finishes contemplatively.

The students stare at their teacher blankly, scared at the prospect of such a dangerous person. Who is this kid anyway? Aizawa said he's just sixteen!