Chapter 4: Normal

The room silently watches Bakugou, everyone frozen in place. Aizawa decides that it is time to intervene.

"Alright, I am going to be placing Bakugou in a room next to someone I believe is most equipped to survive if he pulls anything. Kirishima, that's you. Harden if he even opens your door or does anything suspicious." A pout appears on Bakugou's face. Kirishima looks between his teacher and the villain.

"S-sir, are you sure I'm the best choice? It was obvious he could've killed me at any moment when we fought at the USJ!" Kirishima replies worriedly.

"I am sure, Kirishima. His quirk is not available to him because of the collar," Bakugou's hand goes to the strap around his neck, "and you can handle physical attacks well, especially when you use your quirk," Aizawa says. Kirishima smiles slightly, proud of being acknowledged by his teacher.

"Alright," the redhead sends a measuring look at the blonde, "so should I show him there or something.

The teacher nods. "Yes. I will be coming as well to make sure nothing strange happens on the way. I never know with you kids."

The three head toward the elevator, other students stepping away to avoid getting in Bakugou's path, eliciting a prideful smirk from the boy. It's just like back in the alleys. He's the top dog.

As soon as they reach their floor on the boys' side of the dorm, Aizawa and Kirishima walk the blonde to his room. The teacher says, tired, "This will be your room from now on. Kirishima will be next to you in the room to our left," he motions to the other's dorm, "and keep in mind that we have surveillance set up that will be monitoring you constantly, so don't try anything," he sends a glare at the boy who rolls his eyes in return. "Lastly, dont bother me. I'm going to sleep," the man says, walking away.

The two teenagers left in the hallway look after their teacher, one grinning slightly at the Aizawa-esque behavior while the other's face scrunches up while he wonders what on earth is wrong with the man.

The redhead then speaks nervously, "So, I guess we are dorm buds now, hah." He scratches his head, looking away from the other boy.

Bakugou scoffs, "Even though you have a cool quirk, don't get too comfortable with me, Shitty Hair."

Kirishima frowns, hand lowering. "Bro, that's not manly. My name is Kirishima."

"I don't care what your name is," Bakugou says, folding his arms over his chest and leaning back slightly. "You have shitty fucking hair. And I am super fucking manly, Shitty Hair."

Both boys glare at each other until the redhead says, "We are going to kick the villain out of you, ya know."

"No way in hell."

Kirishima sends him a small smile. "We'll see about that, Bakugou," he says, turning and entering his dorm.

The blonde huffs angrily at the confidence the other boy spoke of as well as the use of his real name before looking back at his new room's door, wondering what on earth his life has come to. What do they intend to do to make him good? He's the villain Ground Zero, way too damn powerful for anyone to change him. Bakugou smirks to himself, opening his door.

As soon as he enters, he looks around the room, shocked, having not expected much accommodation for a villain, but here he is. The room may be bare of decorations but they set up a new full sized bed, a desk, dresser, and nightstands with lamps. It may not have the significance of his own room, which he misses despite trying to push back his emotions, but it is far more than he expected heroes to do for a villain child.

He walks forward slowly, running his hand along the walls and furniture. They treat him way damn better than even his parents. Bakugou sits on the bed, thinking about how soft, cushioned, and comfortable it is.