Wedding! Kuroko x Reader

Union of High School Sweethearts

This is my other special oneshot for 2K reads, for @Haruki_Kuroko. Like my other wedding scenario I'm getting my vows from Corpse Bride bc I wanted non religous vows. I'm sorry this took so long but I've been struggling to write oneshots for a while. Like the other oneshot, I attached a picture for the model of the wedding dress. :3

~Fab Chi

You and Kuroko are high school sweethearts, even since you started dating him after Serin won the Winter Cup, you confessed to him and he returned your feelings. At your best friend's wedding reception a year ago, you caught her bouquet and right after Kuroko proposed to you.

"(Y/N)chan, you look amazing, maybe even better than I did on my wedding day," (B/F) says as she pins a flower the same shade of light pink as your dress. After you helped her on her wedding day to Kagami, she insisted on helping you with yours.

"Thanks, (B/F)chan, god I feel so happy I may explode today," you say as you bounce in your heels. The light pink wedding dress hung nicely on you with a little frill here and there. It was accented with some flowers and some gems that really complete your look. A/N: sorry about the description being not so good, I attached the picture if the dress for you get an idea of what I was trying to describe.

"I should get ready myself," (B/F) says and runs off to get on her bridesmaid dress. I know that there is a name for the bridesmaid if they are married already but I can't remember it so sorry. Before she got ready, you knew she would be seeing Kagami, the best man. You let her go though, knowing that those two still act like they are newlyweds even though it's been a year.

You felt excited, and maybe a little nervous too, but not too bad. You begin to wonder if the wedding will change the way things are with Kuroko now. I mean, you know it will change life somewhat but what if... You shake your head, to throw out all the what ifs that swirled in your head.

Smiling brightly you are ready to go and the ceremony is about to start. You go to see your father so the two of you are ready to walk down the aisle.

"Look at you, my baby girl is all grown up," your father says merrily when he sees you. You smile at him, happy that he approved since when you first introduced Kuroko to your family, they, mostly your father, didn't seem to like him all that much.

The ceremony starts and the music plays. Your father leads you down the aisle, towards the head of the aisle, where (B/F) and Kagami stood on either side and Kuroko stood at the center. He looks amazing in his dark suit; it had small touches that were the same light blue as his hair. He took your breath away and it reminds you that after today, he was all yours.

You reach the end and the music stops, it's time for the vows.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never empty, For I will be your wine.

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

(Corpse Bride)

Atfter vows were made, you and Kuroko share the binding kiss. Once shared to two of you, walk back down the aisle, leading the way to the wedding reception that celebrates the union of high school sweethearts.

And that's done,I'm sorry this took so long. I feel bad bc this was supposed to celebrate me getting 2K views on this collection but now I have 5K. Anyway thanks for reading this, vote and comment your opinion. :3

~Fab Chi