Epilogue II

You don't have to give birth to someone to have a family. ~Sandra Bullock

Third Person POV

*Ten Years Later*

"Katy! Viola! Vanessa!" Luke called to three children who ran into the kitchen where he was standing. (A/N: They named one of their kids after Vanessa if you didn't get that.)

"Hi daddy." Katy giggled.

"You all told me you wanted to go enjoy yourselves outside in the snow, and as a result I went out and purchased you everything you could ever and the yard is still untouched," Luke sighed. He managed to dumb himself down slightly for the children, but sometimes he still couldn't help himself in confusing them and Michael. "Would you care to elaborate on why that is?"

"Elabor - what?" Viola asked as she looked over to her adoptive siblings.

"He wants to know why you haven't gone outside yet." Michael clarified as he walked in the kitchen, kissed Luke's cheek, grabbed and apple and left.

"Because it's cold." Vanessa smiled.

Luke face palmed. "That's why I..You know what? Never mind just go play or whatever."

"Daddy," Viola pulled on Luke's shirt after everyone had left. "Daddy don't be mad please.." Viola was always like that, she hated whenever someone got mad at her especially Luke, he was her world and he knew it.

"I'm not mad, Viola." Luke sighed, he picked up the girl and set her on the counter. Viola, although adopted, had an odd resemblance to Luke. The blonde hair, blue eyed scheme and similar facial structure.

"Then why do you seem upset?" Viola asked, she always knew when something was wrong. She was four but she was far too clever for that age.

"Because I went out and got you all everything you wanted so you could enjoy yourselves in the snow. That was last week." Luke sighed as he pulled a few things out of the fridge. "It's fine, it's lunchtime anyways."

"Daddy?" Katy said as she stuck her head in.

"Yes - oh my gosh what happened to your hair!?" Luke gasped as he noticed the brown had turned into a dark purple. "Michael!"

"Hi." Michael poked his head in with he matching color.

"Why did you dye Katy's hair!?" Luke fumed. It wasn't the first time Michael tried and pulled a stunt like this. Luke had such a hard time getting the KISS themed makeup off of Vanessa.

"Relax babe, it's only temporary." Michael said as he dismissed Luke's anger.

"Is Vanessa's hair purple too!?" Luke snarled.

"Vanessa didn't want to dye it purple." Katy shrugged. "She thought you'd be mad."

"She was right, dammit Michael! Go wash that dye out! Right now!" Luke snapped.

"But it matches her eyes!" Michael sighed.

"Her eyes are brown." Luke sighed. "That's why it looks nice with her brunette hair. Go fix it Michael now."

"Fine, c'mon Katy daddy is being a butt hole." Michael sighed. Luke tried to act like what Michael said didn't hurt his feelings because he felt stupid that it did. Michael did this often, made Luke the bad guy, and Luke hated it.