Epilogue I

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try and forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. ~Johnny Cash

Third Person POV

*6 Months Later*

The summer air was warm and the wind blew gently through the blonde's hair as he stared down at the stone in front of him.

"It seems as if you come here often." Michael said and the blonde turned around to face Michael. "Why is that?"

"No one else ever visits." Luke sighed in response. "Maybe I feel obligated to show up often enough."

"You're not."

"I know I'm not." Luke sighed. "Why are you here anyways? Shouldn't you be at the house or something?"

After graduation Luke and Michael both managed to get jobs and managed to buy their first apartment together, they had lived there all summer.

"I just knew I would find you here and I'm telling you that you need to let it go." Michael sighed. (A/N: Anyone says anything about frozen and I'm gonna kick your *Inserts series of vulgarity to make this story rated 'R' here*)

"You're right, I know." Luke sighed as he began to walk out of the cemetery. Michael followed close behind him, fumbling with the small box in his pocket.

"Luke, are you alright?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Luke turned to Michael with a smile. "Why?"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to come to the library with me." Michael shrugged. Luke gave Michael an odd look. Of course Luke still spent a lot of time at the library but he was rarely accompanied by Michael and Michael never requested to go. Obviously Luke found suspicion in this.

"You never request to journey to the library." Luke commented.

"I just need to pick up a few things for class." Michael shrugged. They had both started college online about a month prior. And since it went at your own pace, needless to say Luke was nearly done his first semester.

"Alright." Luke sighed and the two headed off to the library where they had spent so much of their time.

"It's odd," Luke said when they were approaching the old building.

"What is?" Michael asked.

"Just glancing upon this structure, thinking of all the memories it holds." Luke took in a deep breath. "Oh I will mourn the day it is destroyed."

"They may not tear it down, Luke." Michael said as he took Luke's hand in his own. Luke, like the bashful person he is, turned a darker shade of pink.

"Here we have arrived." Luke said with a smile.

"Yeah I lied I don't need anything." Michael smiled.

"I figured as much." Luke smirked as he folded his arms. "Why are we here?"