Part 15

Theo POV (not enough of the other drama I focus too much on drarry xD)
Third year had finally came by and I was starting to get scared.since the middle of second year pansy had started to get weird around me.whenever we were around each other she would just act weird,she would just stutter when she talked to me. I'm starting to think she hates me.And when I asked blaise why pansy was acting so weird he just said I was SUPER oblivious,of course I was and still very very confused by that.
Harry POV
Third year had came by and my and the court were sitting in an empty compartment with what I assumed as the new DADA teacher.a little after 45 minutes after we departed,there were floaty black creatures outside the compartment.draco quickly said"be careful they suck out all the joy in you they are called dementors"and was grasping on his wand.we all quickly moved back a little but the teacher still leant on the wall,but I didn't care about him.
Pansy POV
When the dementor thingy nursed in the compartment,the teacher quickly stood up and just as he was about to cast a spell,Draco beat him to it and yelled "expecto patronum"and a stag flew out of his wand and the dementor quickly flew away.as soon as it was gone,the teacher ( I just realised it's supposed to be professor but it's whatever lol) was shocked and at the same time amazed.
Lupin POV
I was shocked how could a teen do the spell so perfectly?!and how did he even know what a dementor is?!he obviously knew what he was doing and seemed very confident,I will just have to see for myself during school(idk I just though it would be cool to add Lupin A's feelings??)
312 words