Part 6 drarry

Harry couldn't talk properly. Draco was standing tall and proud in front of him, he had his hands on his waist and was saying something Harry couldn't quite focus on. He couldn't help but keep replaying bumping into him and having his arms around him steadying him.  "I said. Do you enjoy bumping into me so often, it's getting annoying now"  "I...sorry" Harry said quietly before running off in the opposite direction.  "Wierdo" Draco said, biting back a smile. 

So Harry was trying his best to avoid him, but if he even caught a glimpse of Draco he would trip on something.  "Potter!" Draco called just as Harry was walking down an empty staircase.  Harry's stomach flipped and his foot slipped.  So somehow he was lying on the ground, his head throbbing and Draco crouching beside him with a look of bemusement in his eyes.  "Falling for me again I see Potter" Draco said smugly.  "Oh shut up I'm just clumsy" Harry retorted, his cheeks going red regardless of his words.  "So I suppose if I did this it wouldn't mean anything to you?" Draco said before Harry found himself being carried bridal style to Madame Pomfory. 

Harry blushed deeply, he could feel the heat coming off Draco's body, and the strong muscles holding him up. And he smelt so good, he had to refrain himself from sniffing his neck.  "I'm not a baby I can walk you know" Harry said, when his head cleared slightly.  "If I was a healer I'd say you have a feaver by those flushed cheeks..."  Harry frowned, his body starting to ache now. He couldn't think straight.  "Well I think I have a concussion because I think you have angel wings on right now"  Draco laughed "you definitely have a concussion"  "Mmm you smell good, is that the angel perfume?" Harry said in a dreamlike voice.  "Be quiet, you're going to embarrass yourself when you remember this later" Draco said one side of his mouth twitching into a smile. 

"My head hurts dracoooo" Harry whinned.  Harry couldn't see but Draco flushed at that.  "Shhh angel"  Harry woke up three hours later, his head cleared of any concussion. He still had some bruises of course, although he refused to leave just yet. He was hiding under the sheet contemplating just cutting his mouth off. He had remembered that oh so awkward conversation with Draco that may or may not have happened.  "Can I see Potter?" Harry heard a voice ask.  "I'm not sure he wants to be seen" Madam Pomfory said amused, having watched as Harry had hid under the covers.  "But...maybe you can get him out of hiding" she continued.  Harry cursed under his breath. Seriously? Angel purfume what on Earth were you thinking. May as well have told him.. "I wonder where Potter is" Malfoy drawled loudly, stifling a laugh as the lump froze statue still. 

Draco sighed loudly, paced up and down the bed a few times then said "Shame I wanted to ask him if he wanted to get some dinner, if he's not here then I suppose...."  Harry slowly lowered the sheet, so only the top of his head and his eyes were visible.  "Welcome back to the land of the living, I was glad to hear you didn't die"  "I never die" Harry muttered. 

Draco raised an eyebrow "You literally headbarralled down a flight of stairs because I said hello"  Harry flushed, sat up in the bed and said  "Pfft no I didn't"  "You once dropped your couldron on your foot because I touched your arm"  "The couldron fell on it's own accord thank you very much" He retorted "What about that time in the shower where if I recall you squelled and .."  "That didn't happen." Harry stated firmly.  "What about that time when you were playing Quiddich and you crash landed into my.."   "Nope. I don't even play Quiddich." "You're the captian!?" Draco said frustrated.  "Don't be ridiculous I don't even own a boat"   Draco stood up and threw his hands in the air. He stormed out of view for thirty seconds then returned. 

"Fine. Meet me at the entrance to Slytherin common rooms at 7 and I'm taking you on a date you insufferable git"  Harry blushed a deep deep red and grinned from cheek to cheek.  "I don't know where that is"  Draco rolled his eyes "Don't test me I know you know. You better meet me there or else I'll..."  "Kill me?" Harry butted in Draco stepped close and leaned into Harry's personal space.  "Even worse" he breathed onto Harry's cheek, "I might even kiss you"  And to that Harry shuddered.