Part 17

Brandon POV (he's in Ravenclaw btw )
"Brandon-BRANDONNnNnn!"Jelly said."what the hell dude"I said still starring at draco,seeing him laugh was the most adorable sight on earth.but seeing him laughing with Potter?!most disgusting sight on earth.(k this is gonna get weird but I just rlly wanted to do this ,it's gonna be a few chapters later tho so stay tuned xD)"you haven't even touched your breakfast,and u have to stop starring and Malfoy,he's gonna notice soon." I ignored her and walked up to draco and his friends and quickly said "hello my name is Brandon and I would just like to ask u a quick question"

Draco PoV
When we were all laughing at a joke Hermione made,a boy came up to us and said "hello my name is Brandon and I would just like to ask you a quick question." I politely asked him what his question was and also introducing myself and he quickly said " I just wanted to know how u get such good dreaded and why you aren't in Ravenclaw" I was about to speak when Harry spoke for me "Draco just has natural talent and he works very hard and if your  wonder why he isn't in Ravenclaw it's because he isn't a nerd like you guys."he seemed angry when he said that and I playfully nudged his elbow with mine.

Brandon PoV
When I saw Draco nudge potter's elbow I was so mad!i was about to punch Potter in the face when Draco said "the top half of what he said was true but the second half was definitely not true ,I don't particularly know why I'm not in Ravenclaw but I know the sorting hat Definitely considered it.would u like to be friend by the way?"after he said that I could see potters face becoming a frown and I quickly said yes before returning to my table.

(This was a more ez chapter to write idk why tho xD)
338 words