Ch. 3 ♡

"Alex, Alex, Alex! Can we go to the park?" Adrian ran up to me.

"Of course, after I finish my homework though," I said. I hugged him quickly before he ran off to do something else.

My mom came in the living room and hugged me. "How was school? Do you want a snack? Take a rest, I'll go get you something to eat."

I sat down on the couch and took out my homework. There was only math and Spanish to do– light work.

"Audrey! Please put in a movie for your sister!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

Audrey ran downstairs and picked a movie from the movie collection we had. "Do you want Finding Nemo or Mulan?"

"Mulan," I smiled. She opened the disc holder and put it in the DVR. I gave her a peck on the check before she left. My mom came back with avocado sandwiches and a glass of lemonade.

"Finished with your homework yet?"

"Just need to finish my math."

I finished the last bite of my sandwich and packed up my stuff. I waited until the movie ended because Mulan was my favorite movie, then went back up to write.

" Dear Cameron,
I'm sorry if you think I hate you. I really don't. I adore you, I always will. I'm just afraid that if I tell you, that you won't feel the same back. Isn't it the worst feeling? Loving someone and having them reject you."

I wrote a little more and closed it before Cameron came over, then started to change into a more appropriate outfit. I didn't want to change into my hello kitty pajamas, how embarassing that would be.

"Alex! You have a visitor," Audrey yelled.

I sighed and opened my door, Cameron was already standing there.

"Oh, hey," Cameron laughed. I smiled and let him inside. My room isn't anything special. Just white plain walls, my drawers, and a few pictures. That's all.

Cameron sat down on my bed and took out his binder. "I just need help on how to do it, that's it. After that you won't ever have to hear from me."

I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly closed it. Cameron looked at me with curiosity.

"I've never heard you talk. After all the years I've known you.. I never heard how you talked."

I felt myself turn red, this was more embarrasing than I thought. "Sorry. I just− I don't like talking around people I don't know."

"Your voice is really beautiful."

Cameron looked at me, like if he never saw me before. He looked at me in a different way he did at anyone else.

"Let's just get started," I interrupted and sat down.

"I hate Warren. I hate him so much," Cameron sighed. He looked angrier than ever.

"It's okay. You'll get it sooner or later," I smiled. Spending time with Cameron isn't as bad as I thought, I didn't embarass myself (that much), and it wasn't as awkward as I pictured it to be.

"Is it okay if I come tomorrow? Sorry.. I just really want to pass," Cameron played with his hands.

"Yeah, of course," I walked Cameron to the door and opened it for him.

"Oh Cameron do you want to stay for dinner?" My dad asked. He turned around and shook his head.

"Sorry, I gotta get home. My mom's probably worried."

My dad shook is head in understand meant and closed the door after him.

"You and Cameron would make a 'cute couple' I hear the kids say," My dad wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to write in my diary.

" Dear Cameron Dallas,
If you're trying to make me fall in love with you even deeper, it's working. I don't know why you're doing this to me. I don't know why you make me go through this heartache. I don't get you Cameron Dallas. I don't think I ever will."