Ch. 7 ♡

"Dear Cameron Dallas,
The zoo was really fun. Today was the best day by far, but you told me that 'we'll have more adventures' but this will always be my favorite. Riding elephants will be hard to beat. "

Someone knocked on my door, making me jump in my seat. I opened the door and saw Cameron holding a stuffed elephant and red flowers.

This kid and his surprises.

"Hey babe," Cameron said and kissed my cheek. I laughed and smelt the flowers he handed me, then looked at the stuffed elephant and smiled.

"How did you know?"

"I saw you looking and obssesing over those elephants," Cameron poked my cheek. I blushed and put my elephant on my bed and the roses on my desk. He sat down on my bed, doing criss cross apple sauce. I raised my eyebrows at him. He returned with a cheeky smile.

"What do you want?" I placed my hand on my hips. Cameron laughed and ran towards me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Put me down!" I giggled. Cameron smirked and placed me down on my bed.

"Let's go to my house and watch movies," He said and layed his head on my shoulder. I nodded an okay since I was tired for some reason. I asked my parents and they agreed and even told Cam this was the first going outside my house. Ignoring the comment, I dragged him outside before they can embarass me even more.

I walked inside of Cam's house. It was huge, well, bigger than mine. There were many decorations, more than I could count (and they looked expensive too) and pictures on the wall. Cameron's mom walked in and smiled at me.

"So Cam, is this the girl you've been falling over heels for?" His mom asked him. Cameron's face turned red and he walked away to the living room.

"Hi, I'm Cam's mom. Are you Alex?" She pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, that's me," I laughed.

"Cam talks about you all the time. I'm glad he broke up with Mia and found someone better," Cameron's mom said and rubbed my arm. I smiled and walked away to find him.

I saw him talking to a girl in the kitchen. They both looked at me and smiled. I nerviously smiled back.

"Sierra, this is my girlfriend. Alex."

Sierra, I think, got up and hugged me. "Hi, I'm Sierra."

"Hi."

We all talked for awhile and honestly, Sierra was the easiest person to talk to. I don't know why I didn't try to make friends before.

Cameron guided me upstairs to his room while holding 3 movies. His room was better than mine. It was actually painted and he had a few posters up along with pictures with his family.

"Which movie?"

Cam held up the movies he was holding. There was School Of Rock, Pitch Perfect, and The Avengers.

I haven't watched any of them, but Pitch Perfect seemed interesting.

"Pitch Perfect."

Cameron put the movie in the DVR and layed down beside me.

The movie was really funny, I haven't laughed harder in my life. Cameron walked me back home, since it was late out.

"Thank you Cam."

"Anything for you," Cameron smiled. He pulled me into one of his amazing hugs and told me goodnight.

I walked upstairs slowly and climbed into bed. Before I did, I had to write something.

"Dear Cameron Dallas,
I don't know the point in writing these letters, now that we're together. I guess since this I've been doing this for years now, I'm used to writing to you. Nothing can ever replace you Cameron. I never thought I would be yours. To be the first thought in your day and the last. You mean everything to me, I wish that I wasn't dying so I could spend forever with you."