Kokichi Ouma..?

We all leave the gym and wait. We all have some free time, but what to do? Yeah, we all were wondering what would happen to Ouma.
I mean, who wouldn't?
What if he remembers something that can get us out of here!
Wait... he might not even tell us, knowing him.
But didn't Monokuma say that the memories will change the persons personality?

You know what
I should just get my mind off this until Monokuma gives us back Ouma.
But where to gooo?

I mindlessly walked around, and ended up sitting outside in the grass.
Not ideal, but it works.
I lay down and look up, watching the sky.
I wonder if Ouma is okay
I slowly close my eyes and sleep.

------

"Everyone to the gym! It's time! You already know what it's about!"
My eyes fly open and I bolt upwards.
The sky has darkened quite a bit.
I quickly stand up and lazily walk towards the gym.
I hope it doesn't look like I've been sleeping, hopefully my hat can cover it. Wait... where's my hat?!
I panic, looking around. I run back to the spot I've been laying on, only to find it's not there either.
What luck.

I have to hurry to the gym anyways, they won't like waiting on me.
I rush to the gym, and see everyone standing there waiting for me.
Oops?
From their faces I can see their quite shocked and interested in the fact I'm not wearing my hat. Not like I had a choice...

"Is everyone here? Great! Let's get on with the show!" Monokuma laughed as he quickly slipped off stage, took everyone's attention away from me, and started to bring Ouma on the stage, basically dragging him.
Ouma seemed scared, not wanting to be in front of all of us. He's definitely different.
"Welcome your classmate, Kokichi Ouma! The new and improved!"
Monokuma gave Kokichi a little shove towards the crowd of students, making him trip and fall on his face.
Everyone just watches and tears form in his eyes.

What happened to him.. was he like this before?
Ouma looks up like a scared kitten, and looks at his fellow classmates.
He seemed very scared of them. Until he locked eyes with me.

"Sh-Shuichi!" He yelled, tears rolled down his face as he quickly got up and ran towards me.
Everyone watched as he brought me into a big hug, shoving his teared face into my chest.
He was shaking as if he was super scared, as if someone was going to come out and attack him at any moment and Shuichi was his shield.

"There ya go! If you would like, I can explain about Kokichi Ouma's new self!"
Everyone nodded their head, still trying to process what was going on.
Same for me.
I have a shaking and crying Ouma in my arms and I have no idea what to do. I wrap my arms around him and he seems to calm down quite a bit.

Then I focus my attention to Monokuma.
"Welcome Kokichi Ouma, the scardy cat! He was bullied immensely, and Shuichi Saihara helped him through his troubles! Soon, they became boyfriends, and Shuichi Saihara protected him ever since. Well, before the killing game that is!"

What.
Boyfriends?
My face immediately flushed as everyone's eyes were on us. Ouma was calm in my arms, still trying to hide his face as I tried to hide mine in my hair. Still didn't work very well.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, bye!"
Then Monokuma was gone, leaving everyone to gawk at the 'new' Kokichi Ouma.

-----------
If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote as it helps inspire me to make more ♥♡ Have a great day!