9.

A vote is appreciated!

《 ✐✎✐

Pidge

Today was the day Matt and dad are going on a mission to Kerberos. Y/n was glad to accompany my mom and I as we said our last goodbyes before they come back. I looked up at the space rocket in awe, it was magnificent! Y/n placed her hand on my shoulder to catch my attention and I looked over to her.

"I'll go and say good bye to Mr. Holt, I'll leave you and Matt to talk alone." She said as she started to walk away from us.

"Alright, Katie-"

"No, call me Pidge. I'm gonna miss that... And you." I sadly admitted as I look away.

"I'm gonna miss you, too. But you know, space! I'm so excited!" Matt excitedly claimed.

"I know! But I can't believe I have to go through middle school without you."

"You have y/n. Isn't she like your girlfriend?"

I blush at what he said and punched him on the shoulder. Matt just chuckled in pain and shrugged it off.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Well, I saw you two kissing when you guys went home that one time." Matt recalled as he pointed a finger at his chin.

I panicked as I heard what he said. I could feel my face burn a crimson red as I recalled that event.

"It's not what it looked like-"

"Don't try to fool me, Pidge. There's obviously something going on between you two."

"Fine, don't make a big deal out of it!" I irritatingly state as I scoffed.

"I won't. You're growing up, Pidge!"

I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him a little.

I really am going to miss him.

"You can talk to me anytime."

"I thought I wasn't allowed to bother you guys on your mission?" I asked with confusion.

"Of course, you're not. But you know the code, what the Garrison doesn't know."

We both chuckled at his statement.

"Hey, check this out."

Matt removed his glasses and I raised my brow. He gave me his glasses and I was even more confused.

"Don't you need these?"

"Not anymore. The Garrison fixed my eyes. I look way cooler now, yeah?" Matt said as he did some stupid pose.

"No." I jokingly disagreed.

We both laughed once again.

"I'll be back soon." Matt reassures me as he gave a sweet smile.

"You better, or I'm coming up to space and get you!" I threatened as I returned the smile.