Chapter 8

Faith's POV
When i woke up to a dark and cold room, I shivered as the hair on my hands and legs stood up on end.

I rubbed my hands as I got up to explore the place, when there was a painful tug in a small section of my back. I stopped rubbing my hands warm and reached out to my back. I slid my hands around my back looking for the source of the pain, when my hands touched something and the pain shot up.

I winced in pain and slowly reached for it again. I felt a huge bump. It was sticky and it burnt when I touched it. There was slight blood on my fingers when I brought my hand back.

Maeve was right not to trust Leah. I mean I personally knew there was something off about that girl but I never really paid much attention to that. Well I made a huge mistake. Now only god knows how long I will stay here.

I looked around and brought my hands back up for rubbing my hands as I shivered. It was too dark to see anything so I started thinking of the most gruesome way I might die in this place, when suddenly I caught a slight movement in the corner of my eye.

I snapped my head towards the source of movement. My breath got caught when I saw a body laying in the corner. I slowly walked towards the body. The person must've heard some movement because they instantly opened their eyes and slowly sat up.

I noticed that it was a girl and she was having alot of trouble getting up, so I went closer and helped her sit up. That's when I got a closer view of her as my heart snapped in two.

The girl looked up and I saw her brown eyes pleading for help. Her tan skin sunken in and her long brown curls in a tangle. Her face bearing scars and bruises. A sob escaped my mouth as I pulled Aura into a hug.

I stroked her hair as she sobbed. After she pulled herself together our eyebrows knitted with emotions. Her's with worry and mine with confusion.

"Are you ok?" She asked me. I chuckled.

"I think you should be worrying about yourself." I said, "Look at you. What have they done to you?"

"Is everyone alright?" She asked, concern lacing her words.

"I don't know." I replied quietly, almost a whisper.

And then I realised.

"Hang on," I said, looking up at her. "You.. you're... dead."

She shook her head. "It was fake. They did it so that the police stop looking for me."

I cringed. "We should've never trusted Leah."

"How did you get taken?" Aura asked me.

"Injected with some green stuff."

Aura sighed. "I don't know what they do with it but they take blood from me. And no not in a medical way." She said as she rolled up her sleeve to show a huge cut on her hand.

I asked her the question that I had been dying to know. "How did you get taken?"

"They ran up to me from behind and put a sack over my head. When I tried escaping, he kicked my head until i went unconscious. My skull was a little cracked but its almost healed now."

"Who's he?"

"I am he."

A voice startled both of us from behind. I looked to see mister Damian. I got up, rage taking over me. I charged at him.

He easily threw me down. I unexpectedly got up and punched his eye. He staggered back and looked at me with anger.

"You'll pay for that you little..." I cut him off as i punched him on the same spot.

He grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me out of the room and up the stairs as I heard Aura screaming my name. I screamed back. Because for all I know, that may be the last thing I do.

He dragged me into a room and closed the door behind him. He had a strong grip on me making me unable to move. He strapped me on a long metal rectangle on the ground. I heard him press a button and the rectangle started ascending. I realised I was on a table when I heard some whirring noises. I looked around me and saw small blades come out of the sides of the table and start cutting me up. I start screaming as I see Mr. Damian leaving the room.

************
A/N
Hi!
Ok so bad news. I may not be able to write this whole week as I have tests. I may not right much this month as I have exams next month. But whenever I get the chance I will try and publish. Thanks for cooperating....

💙💜💙💜
Talysee