Disaster Date

"So tonight's the night, right?" Sebastian asked excitedly once filming had wrapped for the day.

"How are you more excited for my date than I am?" I laughed, already beginning to peel off my red wig.

"Because you need to find someone! It makes me sad to think about you being lonely."

"Eh, it's less about finding companionship and more about getting laid." I shrugged, Sebastian shuddering at my words.

"If you're just trying to get laid, why bother with the date?"

"I don't have sex with people I don't know." I explained dismissively.

"Hey, if you just want to get laid, I'm right here." Sebastian offered, wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively.

"You're great and everything, but no."

"Aww, why not?" He pouted, nudging my shoulder playfully.

"You're my future husband. I have to sow my wild oats before we get hitched and grow old together." I joked.

"I don't know how I feel about my future wife going out and screwing around while I'm home planning our lives together." Sebastian pouted.

"Hey, until you put a ring on it, you don't own me!" I laughed, playfully turning his head away.

"You do know this guy, right?" Sebastian shifted gears as we approached my trailer. "He's not some creepy psycho?"

"I mean, we met at a coffee shop. I gave him my number and we've been talking for a couple of weeks."

"Where are you guys going? You're not just going straight to his place, right?" Honestly I was touched at the concern on my friend's face.

"No, he's taking me to that Italian place."

"Nino's?"

"Now why would I let my suitor take me to the same restaurant my future husband and I go to?" I laughed. "No, he insisted on that fancy looking one."

"Oh, so your suitor can take you there, but your future husband can't?" Sebastian pouted.

"Definitely." I winked at him. I reached to open my trailer door, but his hand beat me to it.

"Just be careful, ok? Call me if you need anything." Sebastian insisted.

"But of course, my love." I assured him.

"Is he picking you up? Does he know where you live?"

"He's picking me up from set in like a hour."

"Can I ask a favor?" He requested softly.

"You can ask, but I can't promise I will agree."

"Text me when you get to the restaurant so I know you didn't get kidnapped?"

"Of course."

"And when you leave?"

"Yes, Sebby."

"And when you get home?"

"Fine."

"And I know it's none of my business, but if he does stick around, let me know when he leaves?"

"That is none of your business." I quickly agreed, a slight edge to my voice.

"I know, I'm just worried." Sebastian sighed.

"Seb, I'll update you whenever we change locations, ok? And if he plays his cards right, we will go back to his place so he doesn't know where I live. Anything else?" I sighed, rolling my eyes at how overprotective he was being.