Secret crushes and first kisses

Rydels Pov :

It is New Years eve and I'm playing truth or dare in the lounge with my brothers Riker, Ross, Rocky and Ryland I'm also with my best friend Ellington Ratliff who we call Ratliff well I call him Ell and he calls me Delly. Ryland has his girlfriend Savannah over who is one of my friends and were with the rest of the Austin and Ally cast .
"Rydel truth or dare" Rocky asks as the bottle lands on me "truth" I say as he smirks at me "who do you think is the hottest guy here" rocky is a big shipper of rydellington which is mine and Ratliffs 'ship' name that our fans made up for us . The annoying thing about 'rydellington' is that I have a crush on Ratliff but I'm sure he doesn't like me back and I don't think he's over his ex girlfriend Kelly yet. "Well I'm going to say Ell because the rest of you are my brothers" I say stuttering and blushing "I'm not your brother " Calum says jokingly I laugh at him being offended " yeah but no offence Calum your not my type" Calum laughs "is it because I'm a redhead" he asks "um yeah that's why" I say laughing he looks at me offended "it's okay Calum" Raini says laughing "Rydel obviously just has a crush on Ratliff" "noooo I don't" I say as I can feel my face heating up as I look down at my hands folded in my lap I look up and glance at Ratliff next to me who is staring at me and blushing as well "uh ross truth or dare" I ask as I spin the bottle and it lands on him "um dare" he says excitedly
Ross's POV
"Okay I dare you to make out with Laura" she says I start blushing and look at Laura who is blushing I have crush on her but I just haven't admitted it yet. "Do I have to?" I askings nervously "it's a dare you have to are you scared Ross ?". "No but Laura hasn't had her first kiss yet, she probably wants it with someone who means a lot to her and in a special way" I say Laura is still blushing "it's fine Ross , you mean a lot to me I don't mind if it's not in a special way" as she says this I start leaning in and I start to kiss her and I feel her start to kiss me back a few seconds later we were still making out and I hear several fake coughs and pull back from Laura. I look around and see everyone cheering and laughing whilst saying finally and that we look cute. As I look around I realise that Rydel and Ratliff aren't there wonder where the went? I look back at Laura who is looking away from me.
Laura's Pov
Omg I can't believe I just had my first kiss with ross his lips felt amazing on mine. "How was that for a first kiss" he asks "amazing" I say whilst blushing "so um Laura can I speak to you upstairs for a minuet ?" He's awkwardly and nervously "Yeah I think that's a good idea" he grabs my hand and we walk upstairs
Ratliff's Pov
When Ross and Laura were kissing I whispered to Rydel asking if I could talk to her it was time to tell her I have a crush on her "hey delly can I talk to you in private?" I say leaning close to her "yeah sure lets go to the kitchen" we stand up and walk out of the circle and lounge in to the kitchen. I decided to do this now whilst the rest of the family were focused on ross and Laura. "So Delly, its taken me ages to admit this but I think I'm in love with you, ever since I met you at The Rage I thought you were beautiful. I knew that when we became a band we couldn't date that's when I met Kelly, I thought she could help me get over you. But it didn't work and I still had feelings for you. After I broke up with her I knew I had to be with you, that's why in the last few months I have been closer with you and also flirting a bit to see if you would notice but I guess you didn't. So Rydel Mary Lynch will you be my girlfriend?" "I'd be honoured" she says crying at the speech, I move my hand to her face and wipe away her tears and then put my hands on her waist and started to lean in she starts leaning to and we finally kiss.

Rydels Pov
I can't believe I'm having me first kiss with my best friend who is now my boyfriend. He pulls back and smiles at me "I love you Rydel" he says whilst tucking a bit of hair behind my ear I blush as he does this "I love you too".

Ross's POV
I grab Laura's hand and we walk upstairs to my room and we sit down on my bed. I turn to her and decide that I should probably tell her how I feel , she looks at me waiting for me to speak . "Laura from the moment I met you on the first day of set I thought you were beautiful at first I thought it was just a crush , but at the end of season 1 when we didn't know if we were going to get season 2 , I realised I was in love with you. When we came back for season 2 I tried to flirt with you more and hang out with you more to see if you felt the same. When me and the rest of R5 went on tour I relised I had to be with you, every minuet on tour I thought about you and I missed you so much. I was so happy when we got season 3 so I could be around you again. When I found out that Auslly were back together I was so excited to do those scenes with you, and the kiss in relationships and red carpets was amazing. I had to stop myself from saying I love you Laura instead of saying Ally.
You're so beautiful Laura and I was wondering if you be my girlfriend" I turn to Laura who is smiling and blushing . "I'd love to" she's says whilst looking away from me still red faced.

Laura's POV
Yay me and Ross are officially a couple I'm so happy. I look back up at him and see him staring and leaning in. I lean in and then I feel his lips back on mine and feel him smiling in the kiss, we pull back after a couple of seconds and head back downstairs to finish the rest of the game. This has been the best truth or dare game ever.

🎉 You've finished reading Secret crushes and First Kisses ~ Rydellington & Raura ~ (One shot Completed ) 🎉