Liz's P.O.V Continued

William finally pulls his wrist away from my mouth, and I let out a tiny whimper in protest. My back feels like jello, and I lean on him. William smirks and moves my hair out of my face.

"Taylor, " William says as a woman in a maid's outfit comes walking in the room.

"Yes," she asks.

"Take Elizabeth to go get cleaned up then bring her back in here," William says.

Taylor helps me up and leads me into a bathroom. When I take a shower, she hands me a skimpy black dress that I put on. William's taste still hasn't changed. Once I put it on, she leads me back downstairs. I walk into the room, and I see Melissa pushing Brendon onto the couch. William walks to my side and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Follow me," he whispers in my ear.

I follow him upstairs into a large bedroom. When we walk in, he shuts and locks the door.

"Tell me why you left," he asks.

"Because I knew you were making me into who I wasn't," I say staring at the floor.

"That's the fun part of being the leader of a clan of vampires. You can make innocent little lambs into provocative little whores. You were no use to me as a child, so I spared you. You should've been grateful. I let you live a normal life until the age of seventeen. Then I knew that you were the right age for me to take you from that miserable orphanage. You were so innocently shy when I first met you there at the filthy place. When I brought you here, you were such a bore. You always stayed in your room. You were never any fun until I did a few tiny changes. I made you more fun. A party animal and an obedient little whorey pet, and you loved it. You loved all the attention and sex that I gave you. You even made me feel something, and you ripped what little heart I did have out of my chest. This is payback. This is the sweet sweet revenge. This time you'll never get away from me. I'll give you my blood everyday if that's what it takes to not let this bond grow weak like it did last time," William says.

I don't do anything. I just stand there looking at him. William takes his hat and gloves off and lays them on the dresser.

William chuckles and says, "But you really don't know what I'm saying... Do you? Of course you don't. You're my little pet. Aren't you? You even kept my nickname I gave you... Liz."

'You feel horrible for leaving me... for ripping my heart out. You want and need to prove that your sorry anyway you can,' William says.

"But I do understand what you're saying William, and I feel fucking terrible. I should've never treated you like shit," I say tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's okay Liz," William says pouting.

"It's not, and I know you're lying. Just tell me how I can make it up," I ask walking towards him.

"I think you know how," he says.

"Oh," I say raising an eyebrow.

I walk over to him and gently grab his tie. William quickly wraps his arm around my waist and pushes me againt the wall. I gasp as he slides his hand up my shirt. William smirks and leans close to me to where his lips are brushing against my ear.

"I still remember you sweet spot," he whispers sending shivers down my spine from excitement.

William kisses an old scar on my neck that's just below my ear. That causes my knees to get weak, and a moan escapes my mouth. He starts gently sucking my neck. Before I have a chance to react, William pushes me onto the bed. He quickly takes my shirt off, and I rip open his shirt. We're soon down to nothing. William starts kissing the area between my boobs, and I run my fingers through his hair. William positions himself in between my legs, and he quickly thrusts himself into me. I moan and roughly pull his hair. He grunts and begins to go rougher.

"Fuck William," I moan.

"There's that dirty mouth I know and love," William grunts.

His eyes are darker than normal, and I sloppily kiss him. William then moves his mouth to my neck, and he bites my neck. I moan and wrap his hair around my fingers and pull. He digs his fingernails into my hips, and he grunts. I can feel the blood being drained from my body. My body's limp beneath his, and just when everything's starting to fade to black, William stops biting my neck.

"Don't stop," I whimper fighting off the blackness.

"I have to, or you'll faint which would be no fun," William whispers.

He continues to thrust into me, and I moan, "Harder."

William does as I say, and I collapse underneath him. After he pulls out, William kisses me on the lips. I weakly kiss him back as I'm panting.

"Well that was fun," William whispers as he's smirking.

"Mmmhhh," I mumble as I weakly nod my head.

"I'll be back later. Just get some rest," William whispers as he goes to get up.

"Stay," I mumble wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I have some business things to take care of. You need to rest," William says putting my arms beside me.

"But-," I start to mumble, but then the darkness wins.