chapter 12|My Love

After rubbing Josh for a while his boner finally went away. Me and him have been cuddling and right know he is currently sleeping which kinda sucks because I can't sleep. I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. After a while I check the time. 7:00!! What the hell!! I feel someone playing with my hair so I turn around and see Josh.
Josh:Good morning baby.
Y/N:Good morning.
Josh:how did you sleep?
Y/N:uh great.
Josh:baby please tell me you went to sleep.
Y/N:I went to sleep.
Josh:ok now tell me the truth.
Y/N:I did.
Josh:baby you don't have to lie to me.
Y/N:I do if I don't want you to be worried.
Josh:so you didn't sleep?
Y/N:fine, ok I didn't go to sleep, but I'm fine.
Josh:no your not.
Y/N:I am perfectly fine and I will prove it.
I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I got everything out to make breakfast. I was going to make chocolate chip pancakes until someone put me over there shoulder and put me back on my bed.
Josh:baby go to sleep, please for me.
Y/N:ugh fine!
Josh:thank you.
I layed in bed and Josh put the covers over me, kissed my forehead then went downstairs. After a while of staring at the ceiling I drifted off to sleep. I was waken up by the sound of water running and not going to lie it sounded very peaceful (ok is it just me or do you guys like the sound of water too) I get up and walk to the bathroom I knock on the door.
Josh:come in
I slowly open the door to see my sexy man with a towel rapped around him hanging a little lower than his v-line which was very sexy if I do say so myself.
Josh:good morning to you again or let me rephrase that, good afternoon baby girl
Y/N:hmm what time is it?
Josh:1:00 PM
Y/N:crap!! Babe why would you let me sleep this late!?
Josh:two reasons one you didn't sleep at all last night and two you are to cute to be woken up.
Y/N:Awww I love you!
I walk up to him and give him a hug he only hugs me back with one hand considering he has to hold his towel before I pull away I give him a soft kiss
Josh:I love you more!
Y/N:oh and before I forget you look very sexy with that towel on.
Josh:and you always look sexy
Y/N:right now I don't.
Josh:baby you look more than sexy. right know.
Y/N:Awww baby I know you are trying to be nice but like I know I look scary right know.
Josh:I'm not lying you look gorgeous.
Y/N:what ever you say my love
I put my hair up in a messy bun and walk all the way back to my room I grab black ripped jeans, a blue tube top and Josh's neon green hoodie. I walk back to my bathroom and place my close on the shelf and grab a towel. Once I'm done doing that I take a shower get out and get dress, brush my teeth, straighten my hair and put light make up on. I go downstairs to see. Suitcases!?!
Y/N:baby?!?
______________________________________
Word count isn't 619
Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter if you have any suggestions on what happens next please message me I might not be able to message back because my Wattpad messages are acting up but I do receive them I know this is a short one and I'm sorry but I hope you like it love y'all 💕