chapter 13|Tour

I look around to see more suitcases by the doorway.
Y/N:Joshua Richards bring your ass over here!
After a while of yelling for Josh I heard footsteps get closer to me.
Josh:uhh y/n there is something I need to tell you something
Y/N:babe why the hell are there suitcases here!? Please tell me those aren't yours! P-please!
I started to tear up as Josh hugged me while I cried even more in the crook of his neck.
Josh:y/n there is something I have to tell you
Y/N:please Josh tell me those aren't yours!
Josh grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist and brought me to my bedroom and sat me on my bed.
Josh:y/n listen
Y/N:your leaving aren't you?
Josh:I uhh yeah
Y/N:why? Tell me, please do.
Josh:baby listen, I'm sorry it's just my manager just called and he said that I have to go on tour with the guys... In three days
Y/N:Josh please tell me your joking.
Josh:I wish I was.
Y/N:so what your telling me is that your leaving me here while you go on tour with all your friends and party all night, get drunk and probably hook up with some random whore. And I'll be here like an idiot calling and texting you every night wishing you were here.
Josh:that's fucking sad that you think I'm going to be partying, getting drunk and cheating on you I thought you trusted me more than that y/n!
Y/N:I do! Ok I'm sorry I'm just sad and mad ok. I'm going to miss you like a lot and I'm going to be very lonely with out you.
Josh:I know, I know and I'm going to miss you too trust me tour isn't even that fun especially when I don't have my own girlfriend on it with me.
Y/N:I love you so much, like you have no freaking clue.
Josh:I love you too and I wish I could take you with me.
Y/N:ok then take me shove me in your freaking suitcase for crying out loud
Josh:I really wish I could. But I promise I'll call you everyday and night.
Y/N:that's if you even have time to call me everyday and night
Josh:I always have time for you love
Y/N:well that was new, I love you
Josh:I love you more
______________________________________
Word count is 438
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter I really didn't know what the hell I was writing but I guess we will see where this goes together tee-hee love you guys 💕