Chapter 15|Making These Days Count Part 2

For this chapter I'm going to be doing a different setup so tell me if you like this or the other one better. Italics still means thoughts in case you forgot considering I don't really do thoughts but yeah.

After me and Josh took some pictures we got in the car and I drove to the movie theater. Once we got inside people were staring at us, it was weird. We got to the theater room and sat all the way in the back. Once the movie started playing we unwrapped the bowl from my stomach and got our snacks.

*Time skip after the movie*

Once the movie was over we had to rewrap the bowl on my stomach so people wouldn't be suspicious. Right when we got in the car I jumped in the passenger seat and unwrapped the bowl again.

"Finally, my freaking back is sweaty!" I shouted which made Josh laugh.

"Was it really that bad?"

"No it wasn't that bad besides you know my whole torso being wrapped up in plastic!" I said as I wiped the sweat from my back.

"Sorry jeez!" He said as he started the car and drove out the parking lot and into the street.

Once we got inside I walked to the living room and sat down.

"BABE!!" I yelled loud enough for the neighborhood to hear me.

After like fifteen seconds Josh came in and sat next to me.

"Yes?" He asked while placing his hand on my inner thigh.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked while looking at his hand go higher up my inner thigh.

What the hell is he doing? Is he trying to turn me on because it sure is working? If that hand moves any higher I'm going to lose it. Please move higher.

As if Josh was reading my mind  he moved his hand higher up my inner thigh.

"We can do whatever you want baby girl" he said seductively.

😈Smut Warning😈

"Forget about tomorrow." I said as I got on top of Josh straddling his waist.

"Yeah let's forget tomorrow and make tonight count." He whispered in my ear while nibbling it.

Damn he is fucking sexy!

I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch and basically raced to my room. When we got there I practically jumped on my bed and Josh started to laugh.

"You sure?" He asked worriedly is if I would say no.

"Very" I said in a duh tone.

"Okay then" he said as he started to remove my shirt and pants. And he started to kiss my inner thighs until I brought him up to my face.

"No this time we are starting up here" I said then smashed my lips against his.

"Whatever you say baby girl" he said as he started kissing my jaw down to my chest while marking his territory (basically leaving hickeys) .He suddenly stop and looked up at me as if he was asking for permission. I nodded and he unclipped my bra and started nibbling my boobs (Ewww) then continued to kiss down to my lower stomach, and pulling down my underwear. As he was kissing my clit I started to let out little moans.

"Stop teasing Josh" after I said that he started teasing me more by playing with my folds.

"Please" I asked while letting out another moan.

"Fine" he said whispering against my clit. Finally he started eating me out while I moaned uncontrollably. After a while I took my chance and flipped him over and started tracing his abs with my finger, and kissing his jaw down to his lower stomach. He looked down at me and nodded I then pulled down his pants and his boxers. I started to tease him by licking his tip, after a while I finally took in his whole length and started gaging a little bit while he groaned. He then flipped me over.

"You ready baby girl" he asked and I nodded. He than stuck his length inside of me then I really started to moan loud and uncontrollably.

"Josh faster" I practically screamed as he thrusted in and out of me faster and harder hitting my g-spot each time.
______________________________________
Word count is 760
Ok guys I'm actually very sorry I know I said I would post yesterday it's just everything is a mess right now I just moved and had to transfer and know I'm freaking lonely but anyway hope you like this chapter love you guys 💕