Chapter 16|Chill day part 1

*The next morning*

I wake up to light, soft kisses on my neck.

"Mmm babyyy" I groaned in a sleepy voice, barely awake.

"Baby wake up it's like 10:00" he whispered against my skin

"Why so early?" I say looking at him tired and grumpy. He just looks at me and laughs.

How rude!! Does he not realize I am the most lazyest person ever? I probably can't walk anyways, so what's the point of getting up?!

"I'm sorry baby girl. I'll make you breakfast" he says getting out of bed and putting a pair of grey joggers on.

"Huh? I heard breakfast. I'm up!" I said getting out of bed and putting a crop top and joggers on.

"I want to help!" I yelled while chasing after him to grab the pan and a spatula before him.

"Put that down"  he said trying to take it out of my hands.

"I will smack you with this spatula upside the head if you don't let me help." But of course before I could do anything he took the pan and spatula out of my hands and placed them on the counter.

"How about tomorrow I will teach you how to cook today you just relax and let me do the work." He said giving me a reassuring look.

"Fine" I said walking over to the island using the counters to help me walk because well, you know.

"How about we go hang out with Anthony and the guys?" Josh asked while flipping the pancakes.

"Is my baby going to be there?" I asked referring to Payton and before you jump to any conclusions Payton is my favorite out of all Josh's friends just because of his retarded jokes and his cute baby face.

"Yes Payton will be there" he said with a little laugh at the end.

"Ok that was hot!" I said walking over to Josh and hugging him from behind.

"What?" He asked confused

"That laugh" I said kissing his neck softly.

"Why don't you go get ready while I finish making breakfast." He said turning around and hugging me.

"Ok, I will be right back" I yelled running up the stairs.

I got changed into this

Once I was done I walked down stairs to see Josh serving breakfast

"You ready beautiful?" He asked.

"Yes" I said as he put a plate I front of me.

"Thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome baby" he said as he sat next to me and started eating.

After we ate we just chilled for a little bit on the couch. Until Josh's phone started to ring. He got up and put it on speaker.

"Yo, you still coming over" I heard Payton's voice through the other line.

"Is that my son!?" I asked snatching his phone.

"Hey mommas" he said though the line.

"Hi Pay pay." I said putting the speaker to my ear so I could hear better, because I'm low-key death.

"So y'all still coming?" He asked

"Yeah Josh just needs to get ready and we should be there soon." I said while getting up to grab my charger and stuff to put in my bag.

"Ok bye, be safe"

"Will do Pay" I said hanging up. Josh walked upstairs so I assumed he was getting ready. After a while he came down stairs and ready to go.

*Time skip to one of the guys house doesn't really matter which one*

Me and Josh walked up to the door and I knocked. To see Payton open it.

"Momma!" He said hugging me and spinning me.

"Hi son" I laughed as we let go of the hug and Josh an him did some weird hand shake thing.

"Come in the guys are just in the living room chilling" he said opening the door more so we could walk in. While he locked it behind us.
______________________________________ Word count is 735
Guys I am actually really sorry I haven't been posting a lot but here is a short chapter. I decided to just leave that other one in my drafts because I can't seem to get it good enough so I'm just going to leave it. Anyways hope you enjoyed this short chapter I will try to post the next part soon please forgive me if it takes a while. Love you guys have a good night or day 💕