Chapter 5

Justin hurried home, snow was coating the road and the sky was slowly growing lighter. He turned his heater on, the cold wind of winter chilling him to the bone.
He parked in the lot in front of his apartment building, turning the car off. The old car rumbled before it's headlights dimmed. By now, the morning light made the snow glisten.
He rested his head against the car seat, thinking. Foxy reacted rudely when he told him about his plans. Why? This isn't his life.
Justin opened the car door and rushed to the doorway, his head bent against the cold.
Foxy looked out the window sadly. He'd been completely rude to Justin, but he couldn't let him get married. Foxy shivered, the cold restaurant chilled the metal of his suit. He'd move in to bigger and better things..
"He wouldn't be the security guard forever, darlin'" Roxy startled him, he turned to face her. A sad expression etched on his face.
"I know, but I just saw him again..." Foxy explained, looking at his metal paws.
"We don't need him here." Roxy smiled reassuringly. "We're safe now."
"What about that thing..." Freddy appeared, talking slowly.
Roxy shook her head. "He won't hurt us."
"He..?" Bonnie approached her as Roxy seemed to visibly falter.
"Uhm.." Roxy stammered.
"You TALK to it!" Freddy bellowed angrily.
"Why yea... His name is Golden Freddy... He wants to help us!" Roxy tried to smile.
"I told you we shoulda put her in the trash with the other three." Freddy narrowed his blue eyes at Foxy.
Roxy winced. Freddy had been referring to the new models of the animatronics which they'd killed.
"Take me to this... Golden Freddy." Freddy snarled at her. "I'd like to have a word with him."