Chapter 22

* 11 hours later*

The moon was out and the sky was a dark blue, or black you could say and then I looked out once more and saw one tiny and shiny star glazing out from the sky and coming out shining in my eyes, I have truly never seen anything as beautiful as this ever before.

Someone in a white coat came out from the hospital doors and came infront of me smiling and then said ''Are you one of Harry's friends?''

''Yes.'' I smiled  just the thought of his name made me glimmer and feel good inside.

''Well you can come in and see him.'' He smiled wider at me and that was when I felt great inside and couldn't help but smile wider then before.

''Thank you, thank you, thank you.'' I hugged him and at that moment in time I didn't even care if he thought that I was weird or even crazy!

At least I could see him!

Since his room was the first one when you turned the hallway I walked in to see his head bandaged and that was when all of the pain and sorrow hit me.

'' Are you okay?''  I asked hoping that he would wake up and smile me in the eye.

His eyes slowly opened and when he saw me he smiled with glory.

'' I'm fine I guess, now that your here'' He said.

''Im glad that your here with me.'' I said.

'' Look, i'm sorry that I came and ruined that little date of yours but I missed you and realized that I can't do anything without you and I.... I love you.'' He told me leaving me in shock and that was when it hit me...

I loved him....

But I need to get Jake off of my back first.

'' I loved you too, I really do but first I need to do something.'' I smiled and went and kissed him on the cheek.

''While you do that, I will get some rest.'' He told me, his eyes falling asleep.

I walked out of the room going to Jake's.

I needed to do this...

For the better...

Actually, for my love life.