Chapter 20

''Leave him alone.'' I told him once again my anger infiruating more and more each minute that Jake's stare was foccused on Harry and I felt weird but still guilty because not only did I love Harry but there wasn't any more room for another because I could only love one person at a time and my heart belong to ( at the moment,) to Harry and only Harry.

So i'm only going to love one boy.

That boy is Harry...

''No, I thought that you loved me.'' Jake yelled his eyes, a glaze of anger.

''I thought I did but the truth is that, I love Harry.'' I smiled looking over at Harry.

His smile was big and proud.

At least he knew the truth now.

''Thats good to know.'' Jake fake smiled and then attacked Harry punching him in the eye making Harry fall onto the ground.

He seemed lifeless, but I couldn't help but stand still because I was to scared to get in the way of this gory fight.

Harry jumped up and his eyes were now lifeless, the happy boy that I used to know was all gone ( at least for now.)

Harry punched jake in the jaw and suddenly Jake was on the ground.

But soon he was up and the boys were punching and carrying on..

I didnt know what to do, but watch.

Then suddenly Jake went and punched Harry right in the forehead making him fall to the ground. Now completly lifeless he layed there.

In tears I couldn't help any of this so I went up to Jake all of my might and punched him in the jaw, harder then Harry did and that was when he fell to the ground lifeless ( sadly the same was Harry was positioned.)

I fell to the cement crying.

What did I just do?

What can I do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update today!

( Which I almost forgot about)

Whoops!

So....

Question of the chapter:

What do you think Sophie will do?

Will she call an ambulance?

Or stay?

Or leave?!

Comment and vote please!

Pretty pretty please!

Thanks guys!

~Brenna

P.S: Next Wednesday will be a triple update!

* Wink wink*