9. Welcome to Battle Abbey Mr. Styles

POV Lucy

My chemistry class hadn’t been that bad, although I really wished I had my friends there with me, would probably make it a little less boring. Fortunately, it was lunch time and I would get to ask them if anyone had met the new boy. I couldn’t wait to know who it was! I sat at our regular table like every other year. They were all there, except for Gi. I was starting to feel a little worried. Yes, she was always late, but not that much!

“Excuse me” I was abruptly interrupted from my thoughts.

“HARRY?” At this point I was sure I was going mad. I turned to my friends to check if they were seeing him as well, maybe that’s how crazy I was. “What are you d-”

“Doing here, I know… My manager said we had to go back to school for a while, he’s worried about our second album or something. Hey listen, have you seen your friend anywhere? She walked out of the classroom in a very weird way and I never saw her again since then, should I be worried?”

“What? She walked out of class? What do you mean should you be worried? Of course you should, she never does that! What if something happened to her?” I realized I was starting to yell a little, and he was getting scared, so I stopped myself. “I’m sorry, I’m just really worried about her.” I said trying to look calm. “For all the years I’ve known her, I’ve never seen her skip lunch like this...”

I finally saw her coming down the stairs and walking in our direction. Thank god she was ok! After all she’d been through after the break I… Wait, did she know Harry was here???

POV Gi

So I was pissed! I’d been waiting for hours at my counselor’s office to try to change my schedule, but it looked like I was stuck with that annoying perfection every morning for the rest of the year. As if it wasn’t hard enough seeing him on the cover of every magazine, every website I went on, every radio station, and now even on TV, with that stupid commercial that was on every time I was trying to watch something. What a great way to start the semester! At least I knew I had Lucy to talk to, she would understand, and I just really had to talk to someone!

As I got to the cafeteria, I saw a boy sitting at my spot next to Lucy. That was just great, as if this year could possibly get any worse.

“Lucy, you are not gonna believe who I-” As I was saying that the boy quickly turned around.

“Great, you’re okay!” I couldn’t speak for a while, why was he everywhere I went now???

“You?? What do you want from me? No, I’m not okay, is that enough for you? Are you satisfied now? I guess you can go then, your mission is complete. Congratulations, you did it again.”

I really wasn’t trying to make a scene or anything, I just couldn’t risk falling for him again. It had been hard enough to get over it the first time, when I never even knew him. I don’t think I could ever get through that again. I was starting to walk away and when I felt his hand hold my left arm, not letting me go any further.

“Wait!” I rolled my eyes and turned to him, he was standing up, his face a little above mine, as he was a bit taller than me. “Look, I’m really sorry I was rude to you that day!”

I caught myself glaring into his eyes. I had forgotten how beautiful he was… Wait, what? No! I couldn’t do that again! I knew it would end badly. It was not a risk I was willing to take, no matter how gorgeous he was. “No, you’re not. You’re just saying that because you’re in my world now, where you don’t know anyone and you need help.”

“I don’t need help, I’m Harry Styles!” As he said that, a girl that was passing by noticed him and started freaking out for an autograph. I couldn’t believe that was me just a couple of months before. He winked at me and gave her the autograph she wanted. Then he turned to me again, as if he was waiting for me to say something.

“Well, if you don’t need help I guess there’s no reason you should talk to me at all then. Welcome to Battle Abbey Independent School Mr. Styles. I hope you have a good semester here.” I gave him an ironic smile and started walking away for real this time. I heard him say something, but I didn’t bother trying to understand what it was. I just went to my next class, glad we had “worked things out” for now. I wouldn’t let him be a problem for me, not on my last semester of  high school.

_________________________________

* Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting, it really means a lot to me! My next goal is to reach 1000 reads! it's not that far, I guess, so do you think I can make it?

As soon as it gets there I'll post the next chapter, and I know this is still a little boring, but believe me, it's gonna be GOOD, can't wait to post the next chapters!! :D

Love you guys! <3

Hey guys, I know I promised a new chapter and I was almost done writing it when my whole computer shut down and I lost everything!!! I can't believe it, I think I'm going to cry, I don't even remember how it was all written.. I'm really sorry guys!! :'(