Hey

No POV

Jungkook gets up from his chair, leaving the class.
"Hope Minsung is okay" as Jungkook walks out and into the hallway, words from Mr Wang comes back to Jungkook, making him scrunch his face in worry. "How the fuck am I going to get through the semester?" As Jungkooks mind is filled with undesirable thoughts such as not being able to graduate, a poster on the board catches his attention.

Struggling in school? Need some assistance?
Than come to the Library for some tutoring!
After school and Lunch!
Get the help you need!

Jungkook reads the poster, scoffing.
"Wow how convenient, just when I needed some help" Underneath was another poster about signing up to be a tutor, but Jungkook didn't care about that. Jungkook decided he would take a look at it afterschool, see if it could be of use. He didn't go at lunch since he wanted to get back to Minsung.

——————————————————

Taehyung walked down the stairs and to his locker, putting away his things.
"Hehe, I'm gonna be sitting with my new friend at the cafeteria!" Taehyung is excited to talk to his new friend Jimin again. He happily skips his way through the hallway, getting a few glances and giggles from his adorable appearance and action. As Taehyung continues to roam the hallways, he realizes something. "Erm... where's the cafeteria?" Taehyung pouts as he realizes he doesn't know how to get to the cafeteria.

"You seem like you need some help" Taehyung looks up to see a mint haired boy. "An unfamiliar face, are you the new kid Jimin was talking about?"

"Jimin? You know Jimin?" Taehyung asks excitedly

"Haha he was right you are a cutie, anyways you're looking for the cafeteria right?" Taehyung giggles at the comment of him being called a cutie. Taehyung nods as a response to the mint haired boys question. "Kay follow me, I'm suppose to meet up with Jimin at the cafeteria as well." The mint haired boy begins walking, Taehyung following from behind like a cute little puppy.

"Umm! Sir!" Taehyung speaks up, a bit hesitant" The mint haired boy chuckles

"Did you just call me sir?" The mint haired boy looks back at Taehyung amused.

"Oh sorry hehe..." Taehyung awkwardly smiles. "I just wanted to know your name si- I mean sunbae!" Taehyungs face tints a light pink as he is a bit embarrassed for calling his sunbaenim sir.

"Oh yeah My names Min Yoongi, also you can just say hyung."

"Okay Yoongi hyung! I'm Taehyung by the way! Hehe" Taehyung lets out his cute boxy smile, making Yoongi smile a bit himself.

"Yeah I already know." Yoongi chuckles. Yoongi turns to walk again when he's stopped by a tug on his jean jacket.

"Umm.. Yoongi hyung." Taehyung seems a bit hesitant

"What is it Taehyung?"

"Umm..." Taehyung slightly tightens his grip on Yoongi's Jacket. "Are we...friends now?" Taehyung looks up to Yoongi hoping for a positive answer. Yoongi seems a bit taken back by the question. Yoongi scoffs, causing Taehyung to worry a bit. Yoongi than shows his big gummy smile making Tae think Yoongi is really cute.

"Heck yeah we're friends Tae!" Yoongi expresses through his gummy smile.

"Yay! Yoongi hyung, Your smile is really cute!" Yoongi face tints a light pink at the mention of being called cute. Yoongi clears his throat still a bit shy

"Ahem- yea yeah okay we better get the cafeteria Tae Jimin is probably waiting for our butts to arrive! Hurry hurry let's go!" Yoongi does a running motion, and begins lightly jogging toward the cafeteria.

"Hyung wait for me!" Taehyung begins to run after Yoongi, both running to the cafeteria.

————————————————

"Gukkie!" Minsung hops off of the couch, running into Jungkook arms. Jungkook gently hugs Minsung, picking him up.

"Hey Min, did you miss me?" Jungkook shows his bunny smile to Minsung, happy to see his little brother, but that smile soon disappears as he looks down to see bandages on Minsungs legs and arms. "Min, what happened?" Jungkook gently touches the bandages, brows scrunched up in worry.

"He just fell off the monkey bar Jeon Jungkook, stop worrying." Jungkook looked up to see the owner of the voice. A woman around her late 20's, black high heels and a gray suit with a tight skirt that went down to her knees. She had glasses on and her hair in a high tight bun.

"Sannie played with me at the park!" Minsung said with his cute cheeky smile. Jungkook glares at the lady that looked like a strict lawyer to Jungkook, but than looked back at Minsung with a smile.

"Min min, how about we leave now huh?" Jungkook says with a smile.

"Leave? Don't you still have class Jeon Jungkook" The lawyer lady scoffs and looks at Jungkook mockingly

"Did you hear me say I'm leaving the school? I meant leaving as leaving this office and get away from you Sanrah"

"I am your elder, be more respectful." Sanrah gives Jungkook an angry glare. Jungkook scoffs to Sanrah's words.

"Oh I'm so sorry Pabo Noona" Jungkook says with a pissed off smile. Jungkooks words annoy the hell out of Sanrah

"You think y-"

"Jungkook, you can't go to class with Minsung." Mr Wang cuts off Sanrah's words.

"Why not Mr Wang? Does Minsung really have to be with, with HER??" Jeongkook points at Sanrah as he faces Mr Wang. Sanrah rolls her eyes. Mr Wang walks up to Jungkook, placing his hand on Jungkooks shoulder, and whispers into Jungkook's ear.

"Jungkook, you know Ms Yeong is here against our will, just cooperate, we don't like her either." Mr Wang takes a step back, letting go of Jungkooks shoulder and shows a kind smile to Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook, you think it's funny to call me stupid like that?" Sanrah exclaims, arms crossed.

"It's funny because it's true." Jungkook says. "Min Min, I'm gonna have to go, I'll see you later okay?"

"Again??" Minsung pouts with sad puppy eyes, tightly hugging Jungkook. "Don't leave me Gu.." Jungkook gently smiles, and pecks Minsung on the cheek.

"It won't be long, be good Minnie okay?" Jungkook puts Minsung down.

"Jeon Jungkook we are not done tal-"

"Shut up" Jungkook says out of annoyance. Jungkook leaves the office, not letting Sanrah say another word back at Jungkook.