Ready to walk home?

Jungkook walked down the hall with a bright smile on his face, and no, not because he was informed by Mr Wang that he passed his math test. Jungkook was excited for Taehyung to come over later in the day. It was going to be just Jungkook and Taehyung. For the first time Jungkook is a bit happy that Sanrah will be taking care of Minsung for the day. Jungkook began skipping across the hall, thinking of how he'd spend his time with Taehyung. After studying he would watch a movie with Taehyung, cuddling the whole time.
As Jungkook walked into Tae's class ready to call out his name, his smile dropped. Park Jimin was talking to his Taehyung. Taehyung was smiling, adorably as usual. But it annoyed Jungkook that it was Jimin making him smile. Jungkook fiercely glared at Jimin, which may have notified Jimin as he slowly turned to see Jungkook standing at the door. Jimins smile drops at Jungkook's sight

"What's wrong Jiminie?" Taehyung said confused, gently tilting his head. Jimin looks back, smiling again and Taehyungs innocent expression.

"Nothing Tae, I'm gonna go now, but if you ever feel scared, you can come to my place, okay?" Taehyung is confused by Jimins words, raising a brow. Jimin gently takes Taehyungs hand in his, placing a piece of paper in his hand.

"This is my phone number and home address, you can always rely on me Tae."

"Oh okay, thanks Jiminie." Taehyung says a bit confused, but happy that he got Jimins number, and shows his infamous Boxy smile to Jimin. Jimin smiles back, hugging Taehyung. Jungkook twitches in anger seeing Jimin hug his Taehyung.

"Bye Tae, have fun at Jungkooks place." Jimin says, as he waves, walking out of the class. Taehyung follows Jimin with his eyes as he waves goodbye to Jimin. A dark shadow covers Tae, Tae looks up to see who it is and flinches a little. It's Jungkook, visibly angry. Tae'a grip on strap of his bag tightens.

"Tae" Jungkook says, loud and clearly. Making Taehyung jump.

"Hi kookie..are you okay?" Taehyung says, placing his hand on Jungkooks chest. Jungkook blinks a couple times, realizing how angry he is. He has no reason to be mad at Taehyung, Taehyung did nothing wrong. But he's still upset that Jimin hugged him like that, and quickly embraces Taehyung, lifting him up like a koala.

"We're heading to my house like this." Jungkook says as he fixes his grip on Tae, gently placing his arms underneath Taehyung so that he would be comfortable in his arms.

"K-Kookie wait!" Taehyung says, grabbing onto Jungkooks neck for support. Taehyung looks around to see his classmates looking at him and Jungkook, and buries his face in the Jungkooks neck, blushing profusely. "Everyone's watching Kookie...again..." Taehyung mumbles out. Jungkooks heart feels warm, he loves embracing Taehyung, and he loves how Taehyung acts with him. Jungkooks corner of his eyes crease from his wide bunny smile, and whispers to Taehyung.

"Good, I want them to" Jungkook says, as he walks out of the class, heading home.

"You're always like this Kookie..."