New people

No POV

Taehyung finally makes it to the Cafeteria, running in with Yoongi.

"Guys! Over here!" Jimin gestures his hands the table he is currently sitting in, there is 2 other guys sitting on the opposite end of the table from Jimin. One with a bright blue jean jacket, clearly smiling at Yoongi. The other with an oversized pink sweater, looking around in concern with a pout.

"Sorry Jimin shi! I'm a little late, Yoongi hyung had to help me find the cafeteria." Taehyung does a full bow to Jimin. Jimin is a bit surprised.

"Uh- Tae it's totally fine, come on sit down I'll introduce to the others." Jimin pats at the space next to him, gently smiling at Taehyung. Taehyung stands up straight from his bow with an innocent child like smile making Jimin who sees the smile's heart go soft.

"Really? Thanks Jimin shi! I promise I'll arrive much sooner from now on!" Taehyung plops down next to Jimin with a happy boxy smile, again making Jimin smile himself from it as well. Yoongi sits on the opposite side from Taehyung and Jimin, next to the boy with the bright blue jacket.

"Okay, now let me introduce you to my friends" Jimin points his hand to the boy in the blue jean jacket. "This is Hoseok,"

"Hey Taehyung! You really are a cutie, you can call me Hobi!" A big hearty smile spreads across Hoseok's face as he lifts his hand making a peace symbol (like this ✌🏻) Yoongi blushes and smiles softly seeing Hoseoks smile.

"Nice to meet you Hobi hyung!" Taehyung smiles at Hoseok.

"And that's Jin" Jimin gestures at the boy with the pink sweater, he doesn't pay attention to Jimin's words.

"Have you guys seen Joonie anywhere?" Jin asks worriedly, hand cupped and eyebrows furrowed.

"He's probably struggling to pick which food to get again" Yoongi tells Jin.

"Yeah Jin! He always comes late don't worry!" Hobi pats Jin on the shoulder. Taehyung looks confused, he turns to Jimin whith his poker face.

"Jimin shi.." Taehyung tugs lightly at Jimin's clothe.

"What's up Tae?" Jimin turns to face Taehyung.

"Who's Joonie?"

"Sorry guys I couldn't choose between Ranch or Lemon juice so I just asked to have them both placed on the side" Before Jimin could answer Taehyungs question, a really tall guy with circular glasses and black turtleneck sweater appears, he's holding a tray with salad and Beef skewers on one hand, and the other arm is in a cast.

"Him, that's Joonie, his name's Namjoon." Jimin points out. Taehyung gasps noticing the cast on Namjoons arm.

"Jimin shi! What happened to Namjoon hyung arm?? Is he okay?" Taehyungs looks of concern and worry makes Jimin chuckle.

"Tae he's fine he just hurt himself a bit." Jimin reassures Taehyung.

"Are you sure Jimin shi? Should I give him candy to feel better?"

"No you don't have to, Tae you really don't have to worry okay?" Jimin pats Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung nods as a reply, still looking concerned.

"Okay Jimin shi.." Taehyung pouts a bit making Jimin chuckle.

"Oh my god Joonie what took you so long! Give me that tray" Jin stands up to help Namjoon

"Jin it's okay I can handle t-" Jin takes the tray of of Namjoons hand, sitting down and placing the tray on the table.

"No, now sit down before you injure yourself again." Jin pulls Namjoon down to sit down but of course, being careful to not have Namjoon be hurt. Jin hugs Namjoons not injured arm, pressing it tightly on his chest. He grabs the fork on the tray, taking a chunk of salad and bringing it up to Namjoons mouth.