Ice cream

(I'm not even gonna write NO POV at this point)

"So... like this?" Jungkook points at the answer he got for the math question Taehyung gave Jungkook.

"Yes yes!" Taehyung smiles, bouncing a little in his seat, which makes Jungkook koo internally at Tae's cuteness. Jungkook still has his left arm placed on Taehyung's waist, and gently rubs with his hand. Taehyung notices the gesture, but doesn't express his nervousness outside. "Okay, now we can finish with this one!" Taehyung pointed at the finally question for the homework due next class. Jungkook simply nods, and answers the question with ease. Jungkook turns to face Taehyung in hopes of assurance, and sees taehyung with his adorable boxy smile. "You finished so quickly! You're already getting it, well done kookie!.... ah, I mean-" Taehyungs face flames up as he begins to stutter nervously. Jungkook smiles at the nickname.

"It's okay, I liked it when you called me that." Jungkook slowly leans into Taehyung, bringing Tae closer with his hand placed on taes waist.

"K..kookie... hehe" Taehyungs face flushes even more as he cutely giggles bringing his hand up to his mouth.

"Hey hey! Don't go running like that!" Taehyung looks up to the voice. A lady in a suit is chasing after a adorable little boy who has his hand flung up in the air with a bright smile, he's running towards where tae is sitting. Once the boy reaches Taehyung, and Jungkooks table, he stops running, and puts his hands down, observing Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Gukkie? Who is this?" The boy speaks up, head tilted with one finger on his mouth in curiosity. Jungkook didn't even notice the little boys presence until now as he was distracted smelling and admiring Taehyung. Jungkook turns and faces the boy.

"Minsung?" The lady from behind finally catches up, panting slightly. Jungkook looks up at the lady and rolls his eyes, it's Sanrah. She looks down and Minsung, then looks up to Jungkook and Taehyungs situation. Jungkooks hand on gently wrapped around Tae's slim waist, Jungkook face inches away from Taes face. Taehyung visibly red. She scrunches her face.

"UGH!" Sanrah shudders in disgust. "This is what Minsung's supposed, BROTHER... does???? IS???? UNBELIEVABLE, I can't let, m-MY MINSUNG! Be in the presence of something so horrific-"

"Shut the fuck up" Jungkook says angrily as he makes his grip on Taehyung a tad tighter.

"Kookie! swearing is bad" Taehyung says worriedly, looking up to Jungkook with adorable doe eyes and a small pout. Jungkook forgets everything for a second as his heart melts at what he is witnessing, making Jungkook say.

"O..okay.." with a dumbfounded bunny smile unintentionally. Jungkook returns his focus back to Sanrah. Sanrah scoffs, scrunching her face in pure disgust.

"Jeon Jungkook, I knew you never deserved Minsung, but this EVEN WORSE, Minsung come here, you are not going home with- MINSUNG." Minsung, paying no attention to Sanrah, runs up to Taehyung and Jungkook, hands stretched out, giggling.

"Min Min wants to join hug! Min min hugs Gukkie and Gukkies huggy person!" Jungkook lifts Minsung up with the hand that isn't on Taehyungs waist, making Minsung hug both Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung giggles, seeing Minsung with a bright cheeky smile.

"MINSUNG, NO, GET BACK HERE- You're coming home with mommy-" Sanrah tries to calm herself down. Minsung frowns, tightening his grip on Jungkooks shirt.

"I want Gukkie..." Sanrah hands shake in anger. Jungkook takes a moment to observe his situation, Minsung on one hand, and Taehyung in the other, he absolutely loved it.

"Pabo, if you don't want to be reported again, AGAIN, get the hell away from us." Jungkooks yell on the word again, makes Taehyung jump a little.

"US??? IM ONLY HEAR TO TAKE WHATS RIGHTFULLY MINE, MINSU-" a buzzing noise can be heard from Sanrah, making her stop in her sentence. Sanrah gets a phone out of her pocket, and answers a phone call.

"Hello?.. ah yes I- oh...oh my god.. I-I-I-I'm sorry sir I'll- yes, yes, I'm- IM SO, I'm so sorry sir, y-yes.... I'll be there right away...yes...I'm truly sorry...yes, n-no!.......... okay... I'll see you soon s-... o-oh... w-well goodbye sir." Sanrah slowly puts her phone down and back into her pocket. Her face is covered with fear as the attempt of holding back tears is visible on her face. She rubs her eyes trying to get rid of said tears, and then takes a glance at Minsung before rushing out of the library silently crying. Jungkook takes a deep breathe, bringing his head back.

"OOF, thank GOD finally she's gone, that boss of hers is always such a LIFESAVER." Jungkook closes his eyes, but then feels a tug on his jacket, he lifts his head back up to see who it is, it's Taehyung.

"K-kookie... who was that lady?" Taehyung asks nervously. Jungkook chuckles lightly at how cute Taehyung is.

"Aha, shes a crazy bi- I mean lady named Sanrah... she wants my baby brother Minsung! But I'm not giving him to someone like her! I'm never letting anyone take Minsung!" Jungkook says proudly.

"Aah! No Gukkie! Minsung is a big boy!" Minsung whines cutely.

"Nope, Minnie is my cute baby brother." Jungkook says with his bunny smile as he boops Minsung on the nose, making Minsung pout. Taehyung chuckles at the cuteness.

"Why is she after your brother Kookie?" Taehyung asks again. Jungkook puts his hand on his chin in a thinking pose.

"Hmm... I don't really know, she used to babysit Minsung before... i don't know... hehe." Jungkook chuckles shyly as he scratches the nape of his neck.

"Ahh.. and Gukkie.." Taehyungs says looking down.

"Yes Taehyung?" Jungkook says as he fixed his sitting posture.

"Sanrah lady... she seemed sad when she got the phone call... she was crying..." Taehyung says with worry. Jungkook sighs.

"Ahh.. yeah. She's always like that when she's on the phone. I don't really know why though, I know she works at some company? Maybe it's her boss?" Jungkook guesses

"Oh no, I hope she is okay.. thanks kookie." Taehyung smiles still with a hint of worry in his eyes, Jungkooks eyes go soft. Despite how rude Sanrah was, Taehyung still worries for her. Taehyung feels a tug on his shoulder, and looks up.

"Huggy person... are you Gukkies friend?" Minsung asks, head tilted. Taehyung chuckles.

"Hehe, yes, I'm Taetae! Kookies friend." Taehyungs does his boxy smile to Minsung, making Minsung giggle.

"Taetae! Hi Taetae I'm Minsung!" Minsung says proudly, making Tae coo at his cuteness. The librarian comes walking up to to their table, broom in hand.

"I'm sorry guys, the library will be closing in 15 minutes, I'm afraid you're all gonna have to leave. Taehyung, good work today, Here's ur money, I'll start giving out checks from next week" The librarian hands a small envelope with money inside to Taehyung. Taehyung takes the envelope, mouth open with astonishment, slowly turning into a smile.

"Yay! thank you very much Ma'am!" Taehyung says, with a big adorable boxy smile, making both Jungkook and the librarian smile. Taehyung then quicklu gets up, making Jungkook a bit sad as he is no longer hugging Taehyung. Jungkook also gets up, putting Minsung down. Taehyung and Jungkook both grab their bags. Before they start heading out, Minsung tugs on Jungkooks pants, getting Jungkooks attention.

"Gukkie... can't we get ice cream?" Minsung says with doe eyes. Jungkook sighs.

"Sorry Min, we don't have any money today, I can't get you ice cream." Jungkook says. Minsungs face hints slight disappointment, but nods in understanding. But from that conversation, Taehyung mouths an "umm" as he goes bounces on his toes adorably in anticipation, and taps on Jungkooks shoulder.

"A-umm kookie! I have money to buy some Ice cream!"