Friends

"Hey! Taehyung!" Taehyung turns around to see Jimin waving at him with a bright smile from the other side of the hallway. Taehyung waves back with his boxy smile! Jumping happily and adorably. Jimin awes at Taehyungs cuteness, but Jimin's smile quickly fades. Jimin looks to the right of taehyung to see a man intertwining his hands with Taehyung. Taehyung obliviously giggles as the said man pulls Tae into a hug. Jimin takes a closer look, and he realizes. It's Jeon Jungkook.

"Kookie! Look it's Jiminie!" Taehyung says pointing at Jimin.

"Hmm.... who?" Jungkook doesn't listen as he was distracted with Taehyungs giggles and sweet scent that Kook loved so much.

"J-jiminie! Ah! Kookie stop tickling my tummy haha!" Taehyung giggles as Jungkook continues to rub Taes tummy making him giggle uncontrollably.

"Tae... your tummy's so soft." Jungkook says fondly. Taehyung gently takes Jungkooks arms off of his tummy and turns around to face Jungkook, making Jungkook startle a little. Taehyung pouts cutely for a second, quickly turning into a boxy smile.

"Let's go say hi to my friend Jiminie!" Taehyung says, taking one of Jungkooks hand in his. Jungkook frowns a bit.

"...You have a friend besides me..?" Jungkook says.

"Hehe, I met him yesterday! I ate lunch together with him and his friends too!" Taehyung says cutely. Jungkook tightens his grasp on Taehyungs hand a little. He was jealous.

"Ooh! Jungkookie! You should eat lunch with us today, they're all nice people!" Taehyung asks, but Jungkook looks down.

"I can't Tae... I need to watch over Minsung and eat at the office... alone.." Jungkook says, the last part in a whisper but Taehyung heard it nice and clear. Taehyung frowns at Jungkooks statement. He leans down looking up to Jungkooks face, who's also currently frowning.

"Awww Jungkook ah... don't be sad." Taehyung lifts up Jungkooks face with his hands. "I wanted to introduce you to Jiminie and Yoongi hyung and the others but... if Kookie has to be in the office alone, Taetae is coming with you!" Taehyung says with a giggle. Quickly Jungkook face lits up and turns into a bunny smile making Taehyung aww.

"Really Taehyung? Yes!! I'll meet you at the Office lunchtime!" Jungkook says,

"Hehe! Kookies smile is so cute." Taehyung says, but then immediately realized what he has just said, making him blush. "Uh- I mean! Y-" Taehyung says nervously, Jungkook chuckles and speaks up instead.

"Thanks taetae~ you're cute too." Jungkook says, Taehyung stammers his thank you as he grabs Jungkooks hand and begins to walk through the crowd.

"W-we I mean I-I can still introduce Jungkookie to Jiminie!" Taehyung says with a red tomato face, Jungkook chuckles as Taehyungs leads the way to the lockers.

Jimin has been watching from afar all this time, his heart ached as he saw Taehyung being so intimate with Jungkook. He notices the 2 walking up to him, and closes the locker. Taehyung starts to wave adorably at Jimin, making Jimin smile and wave back. Taehyung and Jungkook finally reaches Jimin. Jungkook takes one look at Jimin, and his face drops.

"Hey Ta-"

"YOU..." Jungkook cuts Jimin's words. Taehyung sqeaks a bit as Jungkooks voice deepened and was quite loud. "H-he's your friend.. Tae?.." Jungkook says pointing at Jimin. Taehyung turns to Jungkook, pressing himself against Jungkook to try and calm him down.

"H-he is...Kookie... he won't hurt you... please calm down." Taehyung said nervously, making Jungkooks heart drop for a moment. He did not want to upset Taehyung.

"Ah.. I'm sorry Tae.. I'll calm down okay?" Jungkook smiles at Taehyung calmly, and Tae nods with puppy eyes. Jimin clenches his fist at the sight in front of him. Jimin pulls Taehyung away from Jungkook, their hands let go as Jimin puts his arm over Taehyungs shoulder.

"Yeah I'm Taehyung's friend, had lunch with him last week and I always help him open his locker." Jimin says. Taehyung, startled, doesn't say anything. And just glances over at Jungkook, clearly uncomfortable. Jungkook feels as if a nerve has ticked in himself, but takes a breathe and replies.

"That's nice, Tae's actually my tutor, yeah that's how we became friends." Jungkook says, and Jimin nods. Taehyung gently takes Jimin's hand off his shoulder with a warm smile. "We live not so far from eachother so we always walk home together." Jimin's heart drops, he feels a tad threatened. Taehyung giggles a bit.

"Hehe... and I get to go to Kookies house
today! I'm so excited!" Taehyung places both his hands on his cheek cutely.

"Wow Tae... must be close with him h-huh." Jimin says unamused. Taehyung catches the tone in Jimins voice.

"Jiminie, whats wrong? Are you ok-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence, the bell rings, startling Taehyung. Jimin chuckles at Taehyungs reaction.

"Tae, you gotta get used to the bell."

"Ahh.. it's scary Jiminie!" Taehyung whines, making Jimin coo at his cuteness. "Anyways! I was going to sa- Ah!" Jungkook lifts taehyung up, making Tae wrap his legs around Jungkooks waist and arms around his neck. "K-kookie! I was talking to Jimi... ahhh why are you-" Taehyuhg becomes a stammering mess, he has gotten used to Jungkook cuddling and teasing him, but not lifting him up like this.

"It's time to go to class Taehyung! We can't be late!" Jungkook says. Taehyuhg burins his flushed face in The crook of Jungkooks neck.

"Mmm...Kookie you dummy... this is embarrassing..." Taehyung mumbles. Jungkook smiles widely, loving how taehyung is acting right now. Jungkook turns around, and begins to walk through the crowd with Taehyung in his arms heading to class, the crowd having all eyes on the two. Jimin lifts his hand up as if he's trying to reach out to taehyung. Taehyung looks up, face flushed read with a nervous expression, and waves at Jimin as a bye bye.