True Story BTW 10

"OH MY FUCKING GOD OW"  JoBo was super angry. "you almost killed me. i love you, no... i loved you. but you had your chance to love me. Fuck you Dumbass. and EVERYONE, i know this is all so confusing, but i also know that the name Jobo Siza is a dumb name. Call me John." everyone was shocked. Dumbass was crying.  Shrek ran up to... Now "john". he stared him dead in the eyes. "ey... you leave my son alone." John ran, but not before seizing Bobisimo off the stairs of the church. They ran off and made out in an alleyway. 

Dumbass arrived on it's moped. "Hey..." Then a bad guy came outof the shadows and Hit Bobisimo on the neck.  He crumpled to the ground. " oh my god" said John and Dumbass in unison.  The bad guy ran off cause he was scared. "oh shit did he die?" said John. "MY CHILDHOOD CRUSHHH.... I NEED TO GO WRITE FANFICTION TO HIDE MYY FEELINGS..."

~later at Dumbasses home~

 - they looked into each other's eyes. ... "M-Marvin... i- love you." They started crying. "LIZZY MCGUIRE!! I WAS FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU!"  He turned away. "o-one last time..?"  "yes." -

Dumbass was crying because his story was so sad. Oh and his crush since 3rd grade just died. but mostly the story. tap tap tap went the keys.

-Then he put his big fat-

The door busted open. "DAD YOU ALWAYS WALK IN WHEN THE BEST PARTS ARE HAPPENING!"  Shrek stared at his son. "i can't do this i'll get your dad."

Moto Moto walked in. "Son i think its time we have the uhm.. the fanfiction talk"

"DAD!!"