Chapter 8: Life's a Beach

The Shangri-La of beach/pool episodes. Right behind High School DxD, Date A Live, and Trinity Seven, this one from Infinite Stratos is one of the best. So prepare yourself, gentlemen, and ladies.
And WARNING: THIS WILL CONTAIN LOTS OF GIRLS IN FAN SERVICE MOMENTS. READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED!!

Enjoy!

The chaos from the other day from where Laura barged into Ichika and Manolo's class and just kissed them out of nowhere. And proclaiming them as her brides has put the academy in shock. As for Manolo, he wasn't in trouble by his sisters, but he got an earful. "Someone should talk to Laura about the use of the word 'bride.' Isn't that mainly a woman who's getting married. You're a boy, Manny. Shouldn't have been groom?" Isabella said. And Manolo was blushing as a nuclear reactor. "It is. And I thought she hated me. Now she straight out likes me. It's like eating a chili pod without cooking it." Manolo said.

Today

Manolo's POV

It's finally morning. A new day has come. Since what happened yesterday is hopefully in the past, time to start fresh. But hold up. Why is my arm heavier than my other arm? I look under my sheets and I see what may be a fantasy, but what the hell am I supposed to call this? She's freakin naked with nothing but what looks like a holster on her thigh.

But she decides to ask me to look at my other side. Oh you got to be fucking me, woman. How is Ichika here?! "Ichika! Why in God's name are you in my bed?!" I yell. "You ask me! I was in bed and I found myself here." "I take it in what I am curious is what's known as a threesome." Laura has said in her noticeable German accent. Out of the girls I met, this one takes the cake for being really horny. "So that's why I dragged Ichika here to your room. But how's this?" She used her legs and wrapped my neck around in an attempted hurricana (glad I know my professional wrestling), but there's a problem. I can see her region down there. Big problem, Manolo! But I can't escape. Neither can Ichika. She's got him in an arm bar.