Chapter 2: Estevez vs Alcott

The day has come. The duel that every student at the IS Academy is expecting. The fight for class representative between newcomer Manolo Estevez and the UK's Cecilia Alcott. "Manolo, do you know what you're doing?" Houki asked him.

Manolo's POV

"Do you know what you are doing?" Houki asked me. "Besides me being challenged on my first week here at the IS Academy?" I say. "You are fighting the representative contender of England. She has experience in the IS unit while you were based out of sheer experience." Houki said worriedly. "Houki. My sisters trained me in combat and so did my father. Remember, I am the son of a Navy sailor. I know my way with a sword and a gun. I'll be fine. I'll treat you to dinner once we are done here." I leave leaving a blushing Houki at the entrance to the runway. "Mr. Estevez. Hope you are ready for your duel with Ms. Alcott." Ms. Orimura said to me as if she was my drill sergeant. "Yes, Ms. Orimura." I say to her. "Get dressed in your battle suit and be at the runway." Ms. Orimura said as she left.

Time skip to the runway brought to you by me falling in love to many female tsunderes

"Dullahan's Halo, come forth!" I shout to activate my IS unit. Sometimes I thank my sister Teresa and my father for setting my IS unit. Two mounted mini guns used in the helicopters of the Army like the Black Hawks, a force field described in my favorite comic book group, missiles used by the former military superpower, and a sword used in my favorite anime.

(Mounted mini guns with 7

(Mounted mini guns with 7.62 bullets on the sides)

62 bullets on the sides)