Chapter 9: Thin Red Line

After the aftermath of the fan service  chapter, we now head to the evening hours as we see a bit of a scary situation and a scene where it'll be borderline/sorta ecchi.

Enjoy! 

The moments at the beach where the volleyball action took place really was something worth to remember by. Mostly for Manolo, who he has gotten Ichika's permission to court Chifuyu Orimura, his older sister and instructor of the IS Academy. Glad news hasn't spread to Manolo's sisters or some gossiper would spread that a relationship between a student and teacher is starting to develop.

Manolo's POV

¡Ay chihuahua! That episode back there at the beach really raised my blood pressure. That woman Chifuyu. And why must she revive my taste for older women. (Gentlemen, if you like older women. Go for it. No one is stopping you. It's all about being in love. Treat her right and she'll treat you right) I was on my way to the foyer and see the rest of the class. Dressed in kimonos. Matching ones too. Glad I have one on too. Must follow the laws of this school. "Manolo. Here, mon ami." It was Charlotte. Ichika was sitting opposite of her. So it'd be Charlotte on my left. And Cecilia on my right. I see Laura and Houki on the other side talking to the other girls. "Hey Charl. Sup, Ichika." I look at my plate. Whoa mama! The full course. It looks like everyone has the same dish. And it comes with wasabi? Man, Mama would love this flavor. "Wasabi? It's paradise." I cry in joy. "Really?" I hear Charlotte say. I see her grab some with chopsticks. Bad move. Never eat wasabi by itself. It's so spicy. Like chili pod spicy. Always douse it with sushi, beef, or rice. "Don't eat wasabi by itself. It's super hot. Here. Wash it down with this." I give her a drink to ease the spiciness.

I see in the corner of my eye that Cecilia is about to be in a foul mood. Be a man, Manolo. Only thing a man hates is a sad female. "Feed me, Manolo dear." She just asked me like that? I see her lean close to me with her mouth open. "Look. Manolo is feeding Cecilia." A girl shouted. "Something out of a visual novel." "Why can't I take Cecilia's place?" The girls were fanning out. Some were squealing like its a love scene from Twilight. What about Houki?

I was interrupted by a door opening revealing a really stern and mad Ms

I was interrupted by a door opening revealing a really stern and mad Ms. Chifuyu Orimura. "Class what is going on here?! And shut the hell up as well!" Saved by the stern and beautiful woman.

Hours later

I was walking to my room with my sisters and I see Houki, Charlotte, Cecilia, Reen, and Laura leaning on the door. "What's going on here?" I say to them. "Hush!" I was pulled by Houki and hear two familiar voices. Wait. I see the sign by the door. 'Ichika Orimura and Chifuyu Orimura.' What in God's name am I hearing?

Why do I feel so hot? I adjust my collar on my robe. "Ay chihuahua. Chifuyu really ought to watch what she says." I hear Teresa just say with a whisper. "This is a side of Ms. Orimura I have never heard of in all my years teaching at the IS Academy." Isabella said with a hint of tease. We then hear the most juicy part. But the sliding door gave way and collapsed. "Girls? Manolo? Ms. and Mrs. Estevez?" Ichika said with question. "Haven't you fools ever heard of knocking? Especially you two. I'd expected more from my two colleagues."

Minutes later

3rd person POV

After a scolding by Ms. Orimura, they decided to have a little social gathering. And make it where everyone gets massages. They pick Cecilia to get a massage, in which she agrees. But she wants both Ichika and Manolo to massage her. They both turn into nuclear reactors and just agreed to avoid a pissed off woman. But before they could, Chifuyu decides to give the beautiful British blonde some fun.

"That is something that I don't see everyday. So lewd, Ms. Alcott." Teresa said as well. "Lace! Wow! That takes me back to my wedding day." Isabella said with a newfound attitude. They then see Manolo just gush out what's supposedly an unsafe amount of blood from his nose. "I got Mr. Estevez. Ichika, why don't you get some drinks." He leaves while the teachers and the girls try to tend Manolo and his unexpected nosebleed.

The next day

Manolo's POV

Should I call myself lucky or unlucky because of the black lace underwear Cecilia was wearing. I was walking on the boardwalk and I see Ichika and Houki just looking at something oddly suspicious. A giant carrot. And a wooden sign with bunny ears sticking out of the ground that says "please pull this." "What am I looking at here guys?" "Sometimes it's best if you don't know what you want to see." Houki then leaves. I see Ichika try to pull the ears. "Damn it, Ichika." I help him pull the ears.

Hours later

Still Manolo's POV

We were at the beach and Ms. Orimura wanted us to be in our IS suits. My sisters weren't around. Must be with Ms. Yamada. "Ms. Orimura. We have a problem: Houki doesn't have her own personal IS unit." Lingyin said. "Actually thanks to our special guest, it'll all change." Ms. Orimura said with maybe regret.

Did this chick come out of a cheery anime? Oh shit, I made eye contact. Glad she ain't an Enderman from Minecraft, otherwise I'd be dead. "You must be Manolo. Can I call you Mana-kun? You made a name for yourself with your Halo in possession. I designed that for your sister, the one who's hitched." She really is a talker. "Okay, Tabane. Leave the poor boy alone. He's a bit shy and we got big things at hand." And we hear the name of Houki's new IS, the Akatsubaki. The more firepower, the better. I hear my communicator go off. It was labeled all red as if we are about to be under attack. "Manolo! Let your friends we got an incoming unmanned IS. Ms. Orimura will give you the details and we'll give you a plan of attack." Isabella said as the communicator went off as we headed back to shore to get our units. "The IS heading over our way is originally developed by the United States and the nation of Israel. They gave it a name back when it was in the hands of these governments: the Silver Gospel."

Then Isabella gave us a green light: "we can worry international incidents later. If we let that get away, who knows what it'll do. First we had one invade the academy. We don't want it to attack a metropolitan area like Tokyo or Kyoto. Ladies and gentlemen, you are now authorized to stop the Silver Gospel before it is too late!"

To be continued.....