Special Chapter: Take Me Out to the Ballgame

This week is the start of the 2019 MLB season. So another year of baseball ⚾️. Hope my Arizona Diamondbacks do really well this season. And this chapter will be non-canon. It was an idea that came out when I was watching spring training.

Enjoy!

(What's not baseball without singing this tune every bottom of the seventh inning in every game)

It was spring break at the IS Academy. So each student was either at home or at their dorms given clearance by their instructors. But for our representative from the United States, Manolo Estevez, it can mean one thing.

Manolo's POV

IT'S TIME FOR BASEBALL!" I scream. I then hear for some reason footsteps coming toward my dorm. "Manolo, are you okay in there? I heard screaming." It was Houki. "I am fine. Don't worry Houki. I am just excited." I hear the door open and it was Houki coming in. "What made you excited that made you scream that almost everyone hear can hear?" She asked. "It is spring break, and back home, when spring was on, it can mean one thing." I grab my baseball bat. "Whoa. Watch where you swing that thing!" Houki yelled. "Sorry Houki. It is just that whenever I see the start of baseball, I act like a child. I have loved the sport since I was 10. (like me) Also I want to talk to you, Ichika, and the other girls in a little bit. I will see you in a bit at the canteen."

Time skip to the canteen brought to you by Manolo swinging fruits as baseballs

Still Manolo's POV

I told Houki to bring Ichika and the girls to the canteen because I want to give them something that Isabella and Teresa gave me so I can give them to my friends. I see Ichika come in, followed by Houki, Cecilia, Lingyin, and the other girls. "Hey Manolo, what's something you wanted to tell us? Houki said it was your planning." Ichika said to me. "That is right, Ichika. Like I told Houki in my room that it is currently spring break and many of the students are away at home in their home countries. It was only us that got clearance to stay here because of our own IS units. And because all of you have been with me through the toughest of times, I want to give you one of these." I pull them out of my pockets. "My sisters gave me these and wanted to invite you guys." I give them papers that have what every fan and avid Japanese citizen wants. "Manolo, are these baseball tickets?" Reen asked. "Bingo. Front row seats to see the Nippon Hokkaido Ham Fighters. Train leaves in 90 minutes so we best get prepared. Ms. Estevez will drive us there."

3rd person POV

The girls, Ichika, and Manolo were preparing themselves for the game that is awaiting them ahead. Manolo has a series of baseball mitts because got tickets to see them at the third base foul line. Now the girls and the guys will have a good time.

At the metro

Manolo's POV

I was with Ichika waiting for the girls and got my jersey on and hat as well.