Chapter 1: London Has Fallen

Note: If I have any British readers reading this, I love you guys. The title is what I can come up with. England is a wonderful nation with a rich history. I would love to visit England and visit London and all other British cities. And this an installment I'll put next time a representative contender appears like in the anime. This one is Britain 🇬🇧 I will add the United States 🇺🇸 in the prologue since Manolo is from there.

Enjoy!

It was another day at the IS Academy. Manolo was sitting next to Ichika looking over the book that was given to each student about different generations of IS units. Ichika was scolded and beaten by his sister/teacher Ms. Orimura for inadvertently throwing away his copy of the book. While reading, the two hear a feminine voice. "Excuse me you two." They look up at the woman who was blonde with a blue headband with the school uniform acting as a dress.

" They look up at the woman who was blonde with a blue headband with the school uniform acting as a dress

A/N: I love Cecilia. She's so peppy and cute.

"Yes?" Both Manolo and Ichika say. "What kind of a response is that? You two should feel honored that I am even speaking to you!" The blonde British woman yelled. "Why the hostility?" Manolo said. "Me. Hostile. Do you know who you are talking to?" She ranted. "Cecilia Alcott?" Manolo said. "That's my name. Don't wear it out. I am a representative contender from the UK." Cecilia said with pride. "So basically, a representative contender in my eyes means someone who can master an IS and is recognized by their governments comes here, expenses paid. I've been knowing about representative contenders because my older sis was one for the United States." He said with confidence. "Well before my trials, I had to tussle with my instructor." Cecilia said. "Try telling him. He did so as well." Ichika said. "I helped him get our instructor's guard down." "I gave him a leg sweep and elbowed his chest on the way down that made him cough up blood." Manolo said. He pulled out his cellphone. "Proof." He plays the video of him leg sweeping his instructor.

"That's insane, but ludicrous

"That's insane, but ludicrous. I bet you don't even have your own personal IS unit. You're not even a representative contender." She continued. "You're right about one thing. I'm not a representative contender. But I have my own IS unit. Dullahan's Halo. It belonged to my sister Ms. Estevez. "Someone called my name?" Teresa shouted. "No one did. Go back to class." Manolo said as Teresa leaves. Manolo shows his ring that's resembling a halo.

"It was a birthday present from her when she left being an IS pilot

"It was a birthday present from her when she left being an IS pilot." The bell rings. "You've won this round, Estevez. I got my eye on you." Cecilia said as she leaves. "Better be nice to me next time we meet." Manolo said in his thoughts.

Time skip to the start of class brought to you by my angry rant on censorship in certain mature animes

"All right class. We are going to be taking nominations for class representative. We will be taking names, now." Ms. Yamada said. "Oh I nominate Estevez." A random female said. "Me too." Almost all the students say. "I second that." Ichika said with a smile. "Ichika!" Manolo whisper-shouts. "What? You know your way around an IS." "Okay. If no one else is running, then I will name Mr. Estevez the-" Ms. Orimura was saying as she was cut-off. "Now hold on!" Cecilia shouted. "Hey, Alcott. Seriously." Manolo said irritated. "Nominating a male for class rep really hurts the mantra of what this academy stands for. If you want to nominate someone for representative, then nominate someone who actually have skill." Cecilia ranted. "Sounds like fighting words, Cecilia. Since this is a school where we can use these IS units to defend mankind from rogues. How about a duel involving your IS against my Dullahan's Halo?" Manolo said smirking. "Just so you know, my Blue Tears will blow you away! How about a handicap?" Cecilia proposed. Manolo laughs at that. "Handicap? This isn't a video game, sweetheart. I want a fair fight." "Loser will do what the winner commands!" She shouts. "Done!" Manolo said sticking his hand out. Cecilia stuck her hand out and accepted the handshake. "Tomorrow. Ms. Alcott and Mr. Estevez, one on one on the school's training grounds. Winner will be this class' representative." Ms. Orimura said to the class. 

To be continued....

Next chapter will be the fight between UK's representative Cecilia Alcott and the U.S.'s own Manolo Estevez. How will Manolo fare against his opponent? What will be in his IS's arsenal? Find out next chapter!

Since this theme of the chapter is Britain, here's a classic British rock theme.