Prologue: Surrounded by Beautiful Women

Note: I know this wasn't here when I wrote this chapter. But when a representative contender appears in the story/anime, I will put post the anthems of those nations to show respect for those who hail from there. A/N: Hearing the national anthem of the United States 🇺🇸 always brings a tear to my eye.

Enjoy!

Manolo's POV

My name is Manolo Estevez, I am 16 years old and I moved to Japan from the United States because my father was a sailor for the United States Coast Guard and my mother was a nurse for the U.S. Navy. I was a military brat and did some military as well with my father and sister. My sister Teresa was known as a pilot for a mech suit known as an Infinite Stratos, or an IS. She was a former intercontinental champion in the Mondo Grosso. During my stay in Japan, I made a couple of friends who were kendo partners. Their names were Ichika Orimura and Houki Shinonono. Houki was such a beautiful girl. She was a shrine maiden as I overheard in a conversation with Ichika. Houki was attending an academy called IS Academy, a school where strictly women would attend since they're known for piloting the IS units. When I turned 16, she gave me her IS unit as a birthday present. She named it Dullahan's Halo. It was in a form of a ring. I was the luckiest son of a bitch when I became the owner of Teresa's IS unit.

Time skip to the IS Academy brought to you by my favorite tsunderes: Houki Shinonono and Rin Tohsaka

Still Manolo's POV

I am now a student at the IS Academy. I was one of the first males to attend this school, along with Ichika Orimura that is.

 I was one of the first males to attend this school, along with Ichika Orimura that is

And there she was, Houki. She was still as beautiful the first day I met her. She now has long hair that is accurately sheen. Along with that ribbon. This is God's calling saying I have found love and her name is Houki.

(A little heads up, there will be a bit of Houki overload in this chapter

(A little heads up, there will be a bit of Houki overload in this chapter. Don't blame me, I just love Houki)

3rd Person POV