Chapter 2 - Seeing new people

I can finally continue! We reached 10 views, I'm really excited!!

Pacifica

I woke up exactly at six in the morning, well, maybe not exactly at six-  somewhere close to seven. I guess Gideon didn't want to wake me up, cause I just got here, and he didn't want to make it awkward.. No, what is awkward about it? Like, he probably just didn't want to wake me up cause he's such a good cousin. Yeah, probably.

Pardon me zoning out. I sometimes think about stupid stuff and it will usually last two solid minutes.

I dragged myself to the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and dressed up.
I just wore what I wore yesterday.
I didn't really care, I was still going straight to work anyway.

Still thinking about how could my parents do me like this.

I opened the door, and went down the creaky stairs.

"Good morning," I said between my yawns.

"Hey Pacifica," said Gideon, crawling under the table.

"What are you doing" I questioned.

"My cap" He said, still crawling on the floor. "I lost it somewhere. It has this light blue pine tree on it. You seen it anywhere?"

"I don't think so.." I answered. 

Okay I definitely saw it somewhere.

"Oh right! Almost forgot your breakfast! He said, bumping his head on the table. "Oww..." He whisper-yelled.

He rolled his eyes muttering something. 

"Oh by the way, your cap is in the bathroom," I remembered.

"Alright, I'll get it after. Here," He gestured to the counter.
A plate full of homemade pancakes laid on the table. They gave out a caramel-honey smell.

I bit my lip slightly. They're probably so good.

Gideon was about to go upstairs but I called out to him, "Hey Gideon, aren't I supposed to start work now?"

"Nah, your shift starts at two," He answered, and then continued to walk upstairs again.

I cursed my self for waking up this early, and not going back to sleep again. Ugh, well, there is no going back now. I started the day, I had to continue it.

I had six and a half hours before my shift starts, so I better do something before I die from boredom. Though these pancakes are good. Like; really good. I never knew Gideon could cook. 

If it's him, he's pretty good at it.

After I finished eating I washed the plate and went back upstairs, where Gideon was, writing something in his notebook, with his cap back on.

"Hey Gideon," I said, closing the door behind me.

"Hey" he answered, closing his notebook.
"Did you like the pancakes?"

"Yeah, they were really good, thanks." I answered honestly.

"Actually it was from a diner, soo don't get your hopes up I won't be cooking for you" he said jokingly.

~a couple of hours passed, Pacifica went to eat the pancakes, which were delicious, then she watched some TV with Gideon~

My shift was about to start, so I just started to wipe the dust off the counter, tables with souvenirs on them.

The door opened, and I turned to see who it was. My shift was about  to start, it haven't started yet.

The girl wore black torn jeans, which had a gray skull with red and orange roses printed on them. She also wore black boots, and a red crop top, with a black leather jacket.

She came in, put her leather jacket on the counter next to the door, and started to walk towards me.

"Hey, dude, you're Pacifica, right?"
She was a bit older than me, maybe 16, she also had really beautifull red hair.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Names' Wendy." She said, reaching out her hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you." I said, smiling

She just smirked.

What?

Wait.

I was suppose take her- nevermind.

"You're about to start work now, and I'm helping you." she said.

"Um okay."

This was just a chapter to show how they met, so please don't be annoyed at how this is such a boring chapter. I'm writing another chapter and it'll come out very soon, so yeah.