Chapter 7 - Adventures await

~While Mabel's at the bar, Gideon and Pacifica went on.. an adventure~

Pacifica

"Ahh!!" I screamed, running from a gnome monster, Gideon beside me. 

"What do we do, what do we do! What did you find in the book!" he panted, hiding behind a tree.

"I'm searching!" I whisper-yelled, flipping through the pages of the journal.

I hid beside Gideon,

"There!" he pointed at the page with gnomes on it.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, running to the mystery shack, holding Gideon's sweaty hand.

"Wait, there is no weakness!" I stopped at the door.

The monster grinned evilly, we had no where else to run. If we went inside the mystery shack, the monster will destroy it. And we don't want that.

Then, a brilliant idea was born in my mind.

"Hey you! Gnome large piggy monster!" I shouted, pointing my finger at it.

"I prefer Jeff but alright" a small gnome jumped on the ground, and as soon as he did that, the gnomes that were holding the monster on it's feet, jumped to the ground with him.

"I'll-I'll stay with you.. just- don't touch my cousin.." I sigh, looking down at the gnome.

"What?! Pacifica! Are you insane!" he shouted.

"Trust me, Gideon" I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

I walk to the gnome, and say in a ridiculously sweet voice:

"But first, kiss your fiance!" I say, putting my ring on.

"What the hell?!" Gideon yelled, with a disgusted face.

"Yeah wtf?" the gnome said, in surprise.

"Just kiss me!" I took the little gnome's hand.

"As ya say so," he said, as he took a perfume bottle with the taste of 'fairy sweat' and sprayed it on his mouth.

"Ugh, ew" I mumbled quietly.

I leaned for a kiss, the gnome closed his eyes and,

"AAaAaaAAh!" the gnome ran away, his small hand on his mouth.

I took the leaf blower that was laying on the grass beside me, and shoved it in his tiny-but-somehow-large mouth.

"That's what you tiny monsters get!" me and Gideon laughed, as the gnomes followed 'Jeff' back into the forest.

I quickly wrote down their weakness, laughing.

As we stopped laughing, Gideon began-

"Hey, do you wanna go to that diner? It has good food, but, I get if you don't wanna go there because of the 'incident' so-" he said quickly