Chapter 10 - Ship? (I is decided I continue)

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 

Hi.

I'm actually going to continue.

 Because people actually read meh stuff.

I'm not going to say my story is trash because I don't like the word trash.

When I asked (begged) people to vote on my first chapter it worked so i'm going to ask (beg) again.

Pleasevotebecauseidecidedtocontinueonlybecauseithoughticouldactuallygetbetteratwri-tinganddevelopsomesortofmotherdaughtersonconnectionwithsomepeoplethroughcoo-kiesbecauseitworkswithmostofpeoplethoughistilldontknowwhatitisaboutthemthatyou-like.

Ok. Just- please vote.

Pacifica

It's been at least a week since I've been face to face with Dipper. I didn't manage to find the journals because I would never go to that mansion again. I just woke up, it was about seven in the morning, and I was heading downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning" I said in between my yawns.

"Hey kid" Bud answered.

I nodded and walked to the shop. 

As I did, I heard muffled sobs and started to walk faster to see who it was.

I stood in front of the door, pressing my ear against it.

"Wend it's gon bo k-" 

I didn't hear anything clear except the name Wendy, so I assumed that the one crying was Wendy.

I slowly opened the door with a worried look on my face.

"Wendy?" I said.

"Hey Paz" Gideon said, continuing to hug Wendy awkwardly.

I mumbled a hey and walked to Wendy.

"What happened?" I said, sitting next to Wendy.

"Nothing. Everything's fine." 

"The ugly devil broke up with her" Gideon quickly said, leaning closer, leaving Wendy little space in between us.

"You mean Dipper?" I asked as quickly.

"Gideon!" Wendy hissed, pushing her hair off her face.

"You can trust me Wendy" I said slowly, moving a bit for Wendy to have space.

"It's not about trust-- you know, just, I was so f*cking stupid" she said, waving her hands in the air.

"You were not, he's just a jerk that doesn't deserve you" Gideon said softly.

"He does!" Wendy said in a fast manner.

Me and Gideon exchanged confused looks.

"I mean- I don't know anymore!" Wendy let out a sigh before standing up. "Guys I appreciate everything, but just leave me alone for now."